Freddie Gibbs sonning Wale, Jeezy, and Jim Jones

Freddie Gibbs is irrelevant

Dude wants to beef over a chicken spot. :lol:

He comes of as a hater. That beef **** is 2003. It doesn't even work for 50 or Game anymore.

I hate how dudes always talk about how street they are, but they never handle beef in a street fashion. You're real, but you're appearing in interviews and making diss songs?

Freddie Gibbs is irrelevant

Dude wants to beef over a chicken spot. :lol:

He comes of as a hater. That beef **** is 2003. It doesn't even work for 50 or Game anymore.

I hate how dudes always talk about how street they are, but they never handle beef in a street fashion. You're real, but you're appearing in interviews and making diss songs?

Spot on fam! :nthat:

GIBB pulled a sucka move with all this WWF isssh ain't nobody bumpin GIBBS outside of GARY...I rock wit GIBBS but you will never here nobody bumpin his issh in they ride now you will here JEEZY blasting...GIBBS is dope but lets keep it real ain't nobody really gonna give him a shot cause he ain't a appealing rapper he's madd boring..All this gangsta talk is getting old GIBBS is 30+ still trying to be a Gangsta/rapper at the end of the day JEEZY will continue to be a millionaire & ppl will still bump his music & GIBBS will continue to struggle..
laugh.gif

GIBB pulled a sucka move with all this WWF isssh ain't nobody bumpin GIBBS outside of GARY...I rock wit GIBBS but you will never here nobody bumpin his issh in they ride now you will here JEEZY blasting...GIBBS is dope but lets keep it real ain't nobody really gonna give him a shot cause he ain't a appealing rapper he's madd boring..All this gangsta talk is getting old GIBBS is 30+ still trying to be a Gangsta/rapper at the end of the day JEEZY will continue to be a millionaire & ppl will still bump his music & GIBBS will continue to struggle..
I still bump kush cloud in my whip 

GIBB pulled a sucka move with all this WWF isssh ain't nobody bumpin GIBBS outside of GARY...I rock wit GIBBS but you will never here nobody bumpin his issh in they ride now you will here JEEZY blasting...GIBBS is dope but lets keep it real ain't nobody really gonna give him a shot cause he ain't a appealing rapper he's madd boring..All this gangsta talk is getting old GIBBS is 30+ still trying to be a Gangsta/rapper at the end of the day JEEZY will continue to be a millionaire
I still bump kush cloud in my whip 

Yep. And Gibbs' tapes >>> any CTE members' tapes not named Jeezy

Dawg thats already established that everybody on CTE is garbage expect JEEZY..I rock with GIBBS hell I supported him & copped BFK on itunes got COLD DAY IN HELL & all that but the fact remain this man will NEVER blow cause his music ain't appealing to the masses thats why he got dropped by interscope & that trying to stay street & gangsta image ain't helping much cause people really don't wanna hear all that anymore...GIBBS has a unique style but it ain't appealing at all I will continue to rock with his music but he need to take this as a lesson learned & turn his career into a INDIE SUCCESS like my homie SPITTA...

Indiana rapper Freddie Gibbs is not ready to release mounted issues with former boss Young Jeezy and has further explained where the root of his problems with the "Snowman" stems from.

According to Gibbs, Jeezy lied to him about their past business arrangement.

It was him saying one thing and it not being it," he says during the interview. "I don't have no personal problem or anything of that nature because I didn't deal with him on a personal level. We was together a lot, but we was never really cool like that. It just came down to a person lying to you and f*ckin' with your family and future and how your family eat. So when a person tells you that you are signed to this label and that's not the case, then then that's a lie. Jeezy out his mouth told me that I had a deal with Epic and I was ready to go full throttle with this sh*t, but that wasn't the case. He lied. He made me look stupid. I just got tired of playin' the fool and I'm not just one of them guys that's happy to be around you. I got my own brand and my own fan base." ("Murder Master Music Show")
Freddie Gibbs Exposes Young Jeezy's Lies: "I Was Ready To Go Full Throttle W/ This S**t" | SOHH.COM

I find it funny you dudes camping hard for Jeezy when a lot of CTE minions are goin at Gibbs under fake accounts..

Aint nobody "campin" or whatever that mean. I bought ESGN. Been messing wit him 3-4 yrs now.

BUT Im calling a spade a spade. He need to leave it alone an just spit. He sounds hurt....

Aint nobody "campin" or whatever that mean. I bought ESGN. Been messing wit him 3-4 yrs now.

BUT Im calling a spade a spade. He need to leave it alone an just spit. He sounds hurt....
I meant "Caping" .. 

If thats your perspective then that's your perspective ..

Same way it's ****** perspective to think he's irrelevant now .. cuz he dissing Jeezy ..

Ok.

I'm glad he taking the independant route , and you ****** give Jeezy too much credit ..

but ..

@FreddieGibbs2h

Ask @YoungJeezy why his workers make fake twitters to get at me? I got the proof. I could **** Carbon life up wit a twitpic. Lol

I'm just sayin .. you ****** on Gibbs head, but I feel where he coming from.

Ad atleast he real enough to throw the rock and not hide his hands.

I don't see the "hurt" ya'll dudes keep talking about ..

I see trolling, I see this ***** goin hard on CTE.. **** i want Jeezy to respond ..

And still put out quality music amongst all .. When the last ime Jeezy put out something worth listening to?

He don't like them and he letting it be known ..

Bout as real as you can get.

But aye , it's whatever

Last edited:
Nobody is giving Jeezy too much credit, it's been stated multiple times in the thread that he isn't the best "BOSS" in the industry. Gibbs is just lame for pulling this stunt now that he's going the independent route. Don't came out and say it's all good and it was a mutual decision when you originally leave, then turn around later on and wanna backpeddle because you're trying to push your mixtape/album :smh: ... It's time for Gibbs to take his career into his own hands and stop sounding so salty now a days. Dude out here crying like CTE didn't push him, FOH he was on every mixtape, album, features, videos, etc, it just didn't pop off like some people anticipated. All of this while Jeezy was out here looking for a homebase for his record label. HE made the choice to sign with CTE knowing Jeezy hasn't successfully put another artist on the map. HE should've went in a different direction. HE needs to realize nobody is trying to hear a commercialized version of him and he's lukewarm outside of the internet. Keep it street. Simple as that.

Gibbs should take a look at Spitta or Styles P, if you have a hardcore fanbase you can be successful independently.

Last edited:
Nobody is giving Jeezy too much credit, it's been stated multiple times in the thread that he isn't the best "BOSS" in the industry. Gibbs is just lame for pulling this stunt now that he's going the independent route. Don't came out and say it's all good and it was a mutual decision when you originally leave, then turn around later on and wanna backpeddle because you're trying to push your mixtape/album
mean.gif
... It's time for Gibbs to take his career into his own hands and stop sounding so salty now a days. Dude out here crying like CTE didn't push him, FOH he was on every mixtape, album, features, videos, etc, it just didn't pop off like some people anticipated. All of this while Jeezy was out here looking for a homebase for his record label. HE made the choice to sign with CTE knowing Jeezy hasn't successfully put another artist on the map. HE should've went in a different direction. HE needs to realize nobody is trying to hear a commercialized version of him and he's lukewarm outside of the internet. Keep it street. Simple as that.

Gibbs should take a look at Spitta or Styles P, if you have a hardcore fanbase you can be successful independently.
repped.

The ***** has been tweetin about Jeezy NONSTOP for a week.... He is too good musically to be doing troll **** like this. Jeezy ain't gonna have to address him at all he ain't losing no sleep over Gibbs coming at him.

Gibbs is officially a clown I lost respect for dude after this week he been going back & forth with ordinary people on Twitter all week some dude said "He was a fan & he think Gibbs should chill & move on" Gibbs tell the dude "**** that & **** you my *****" I was like WTF is up with this guy he offically a "studio gangsta" status now..

Back
Top Bottom