Freddie Gibbs sonning Wale, Jeezy, and Jim Jones

Gibbs is too good of an artist to be doing stuff like this. he has a real good album on his hands to push, and a MadGibbs project he should be concentrating on. You better than that Gibbs, c'mon now

If he was throwing shots at anybody other than jeezy dudes would be all for it. Not saying what he doing is cool but it is what it is. As long as he got good music out who cares about that extra ****. Its actually kinda working for him tho, my boy at work today asked me who is this freddie gibbs clown dissing jeezy?

I just read his Twitter page, dude taking this studio gangster **** to another level. His fans telling him to fall back and he telling them to go **** themselves? Really Gibbs?

If he was that mad about his situation, why didn't he check Jeezy in person face to face when he was still on CTE? Why wait until afterwards and take it social media? THAT'S NOT GANGSTER, GIBBS :smh:

This is just one stupid tweet GIBBS made:

Freddie Gibbs ‏@FreddieGibbs 9 Jul
**** all y'all **** in the booty *** ****** tellin me to calm down too, I say what I wanna say cuz I pay myself.

If gibbs wasn't dissing we yall wouldn't even be posting about him right now tho lol. I think he accomplished his goal. If people ignored everything he was saying I guarantee he would ****, but jeezy fans are secretly giving him more buzz.

So...... has Gibbs done anything in the past year to further his own career?

nerd.gif
his career is on a stand still moving nowhere

That Cocaine Pinata bout to be the album of 2013.

Only 2 months away, see y'all dudes then.

Last edited:
Certifiedflyboi is right. Pinata = Oxymoron and Pinata >>> Mastermind. Just saying. This is my first time in the music section of NT...and it's clear that even though ya'll know kicks....ya'll don't know that much about music judging from this thread. Probably will get panned for this, so I'll open the floor up to the slander now. 

Back
Top Bottom