|||| FREE 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0 & iD |||| 2013 ||||

i hope finishline has these on release date. i have 20 off $100 and 20 winners circle that says i can combine.

surprised there still arent any more better pictures floating around

If a blackout colorway drops I'll pick up a pair. I love my blackout FR3's I picked up from FL. I'm on my feet 12 hours a day at work with no issues in them.

The 4.0's look awesome! The 3.0 V4 was horrendous, the V5 already looks better. The Free Run 4 is meh

free run 3.0 v5's and 4.0 v3's are available on roadrunnersports.com

diggin the 3.0 v5's in volt...

they also have the 5.0 but in kid sizes. i'm sure they'll have the men/women line up soon..

EDIT: they are available for pre-order and will not ship until April 8.

Last edited:
are there still no official nicer pics of the free run+4?
Surprised no one posted these. Here you go (via atmos):

Free 5.0 EXT in Black and Anthracite (via Endclothing):

These pictures are much better and give us a better representation of the shoe. Still on the fence with these though. Probably going to use the money I would spend on these and get more spring cw Roshes. Maybe I'll get a pair, need to try them first.

Last edited:
The ONLY cw I like is the Black/White because of the stealthy DFW. Just like last year, I think the accented lockdown lace feature throws them off. I'm definitely looking forward to iD though!

These pictures are much better and give us a better representation of the shoe. Still on the fence with these though. Probably going to use the money I would spend on these and get more spring cw Roshes. Maybe I'll get a pair, need to try them first.

These are growing on me. Slowly. I like the black/infared color-way

the black/infrared look clean. that color flywire adds contrast and gives it a nice pop!

but i prob wouldnt cop that. just want one of the regular black/white colorways

i get a free run shoe every year for my everyday beaters, running etc.

just about the time the new one comes out, the previous one is so beat so its perfect timing.

RunningHype, thumbs up for the pics man!

Last edited:
i think i found more pics

580591-001-1.jpg

580591-001-2.jpg

580591-002-1.jpg

580591-002-2.jpg

if those are legit, those black/white ones are copped.

If I get a pair, I'll probably tuck in the DFW or cut it off.
eyes.gif
I was thinking about doing that as well.

I just noticed nike raised the price up by $10
mad.gif
on the FR4 & 3.0V5, $5 on the 4.0V3

Nike Free Run +4 $109.95

Nike Free 3.0 V5 $109.95

Nike Free 4.0 V3 $94.95

mad.gif

The Free 4.0s look legit so far. I'm passing judgment on all the upcoming free models in person or when better pictures come.

I will say this: the latest FR4 pictures haven't blown me away. At all.

*sigh*

I'm a nike tester and last summer they gave me a pair of the new 4.0's to test. That new mesh with the vertical lines is actually very comfortable. Its very stretchy and soft, doesn't irritate your skin or cause blisters. Doesn't crease either. Its very elastic-like in that it stretches but always returns to its original shape and size. Aestetically, I don't think it looks as good as regular mesh, but performance wise, its an upgrade for people that actually run in them. I don't like the exposed flywire look on the FR4 either, but hopefully the ID options are extensive.

Also, from looking at those ID promo shots, those look like the regular mesh like last year. So maybe on ID you'll have the choice of which mesh to use.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom