|||| FREE 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0 & iD |||| 2013 ||||

Can't wait to try them on in person.....these will be on deck as soon as i am convinced they fit the same as old 3.0s

i still have a pair of unused FR2s in that OG colour way from the first release because they are too big for me,are they of any particular value you think? I want to get rid of them since they don't fit.

Free 2013 Greater China Event via SN

The Designer of the FR4 is the same person who designed the LG3s, Rob Dolan. :nthat:

Allyson... :smokin

Last edited:
It won't. :D A "tongue" may look present, but it's actually attached to the upper.
I'm not sure about the GRs, but the iDs have standard mesh.

Question: What color is Dark Sea to y'all? Green, right?
]

You texan now :smile:

I believe Dark Sea is the darker accent color used on the "supernatural" Kobe 8's-

So, yes- it looks pretty green to me.

Spotted the Nike free 4.0 v3 at my finish line:

Interestingly it has the straight line mesh we previously thought was only in the samples:

The tongue is attached on one side, like the previous generation Nike Free 4.0 v2:

All pictures were taken with flash on an iPhone 5 and this picture reveals the swoosh not any part of the upper is 3M or any type of reflective material.

2 of my favorite designs I'm considering. Fell in love with the dark sea/purple/volt combo. Not a huge fan of white being in the shoe but I may have to make the white midsole pair. Maybe add the Volt midsole back, I'm thinking that may be OD possibly though. Dying to finally make an ID though after telling myself I would for a while now...

You texan now :smile:

I believe Dark Sea is the darker accent color used on the "supernatural" Kobe 8's-

So, yes- it looks pretty green to me.

:lol: I've been sayin', "y'all"! :tongue:

Some designs I played with and liked...

FR4xLG3 (felt it was appropriate!)

FR4xLG3

FR4xLT

Mega Man

Yeezy :wow: :lol: :smh:

Ordered these...

Watermelons aka The Dom Kennedy :lol: :nthat:

ray, what up man !?

glad to be back, been some time.

i personally love the free run 4.

going to ID a pair in the next week or so, waiting for the 3.0 volt and blacks to hit my local running store and those are insta copped.

cant wait to beat them up. :smokin

SN: off topic i know, but how do you like your flyknits ray ? im in the market for the racers or trainers, and want one that will be a good running shoe (couple miles at a time, 3-4 times a week)

Might have to steal that KDV iD... it looks awesome,especially with the 3.0 upper. :smokin

Go for it!

ray, what up man !?

glad to be back, been some time.

i personally love the free run 4.

going to ID a pair in the next week or so, waiting for the 3.0 volt and blacks to hit my local running store and those are insta copped.

cant wait to beat them up. :smokin

SN: off topic i know, but how do you like your flyknits ray ? im in the market for the racers or trainers, and want one that will be a good running shoe (couple miles at a time, 3-4 times a week)

Sup, BeeDub!

I had an FK Racer, and I absolutely HATED them. If I were to opt between those two, I'd get the Trainer, but I'd rather get an F1 over them all.

I really like the F1s. They have that old LunarTrainer feel with a bit more cushioning.

Last edited:
Go for it!
Sup, BeeDub!

I had an FK Racer, and I absolutely HATED them. If I were to opt between those two, I'd get the Trainer, but I'd rather get an F1 over them all.

I really like the F1s. They have that old LunarTrainer feel with a bit more cushioning.

man i just hate the upper on the FR1s for some reason.

maybe ill just grab a pair of trainers and test them out.

ill just stick to what i know.... FREE RUNS! :tongue:

Bwood056 why not get a pair of luaracers? Super light and good for runs

Last edited:
not really a fan.

only reason i inquired about the flyknit - is simply for the uppers tech.

iam a firm believer in Free Runs.

have around 60 pairs or so i think ? :lol:

not really a fan.

only reason i inquired about the flyknit - is simply for the uppers tech.

iam a firm believer in Free Runs.

have around 60 pairs or so i think ? :lol:

Nike is coming out with the flyknit free's. best of both worlds for you.

The Free 3.0 V5 Finish Line pricetag is suspect. Why the $10 increase from last year's Free 3.0 V4?

Back
Top Bottom