Free Chipotle

I have no problem with you hating it.. But calling it expensive is :rofl: you broke, boy..

i got the joog on the dookie mayne my dog stacking them like bricks in the backyard hit me if you need more

seriously tho i rememebr i ate at chipotle in vegas and it was like $15 for a burrito. i was like wtf? the meat tasted like it was cooked in a microwave and the burrito itself was like 1/3 the size of a burrito in cali. im good.

Last edited:
Idk.. i've been making some pretty good gains ever since I started adding the burrito bowl to my diet.. so it can't be that bad

Why all the hate on Chipotle?  I find it pretty good actually.  Not authentic by any means but still good. People here acting like they only eat the finest of all meats. 

Gotten the farm team free food card before. I say down to eat and they walked over and gave it to me, think it has to do with everytime you use your card ,

came in here happy.

left horny, disappointed and sad 
tired.gif

Why all the hate on Chipotle?  I find it pretty good actually.  Not authentic by any means but still good. People here acting like they only eat the finest of all meats. 
Because it's terrible. It's not pretty good, it's not even average. It's subpar and there's no being nice about it. Some of their ingredients are actually fairly fresh yet their meat and seasonings still taste like dog food. 

You could say the only saving grace is they give you big portions but what's better a small plate of **** or a large plate of ****?

Once a year or so I'll be stuck in the suburbs or some dumb **** town and have to settle for Chipotle. It's so bad I can never even finish it which infuriates me because I hate wasting food. I leave angry and sick to my stomach every time wondering why my dumb *** thought this time might be different.

Last edited:

Because it's terrible. It's not pretty good, it's not even average. It's subpar and there's no being nice about it. Some of their ingredients are actually fairly fresh yet their meat and seasonings still taste like dog food. 

You could say the only saving grace is they give you big portions but what's better a small plate of **** or a large plate of ****?

Once a year or so I'll be stuck in the suburbs or some dumb **** town and have to settle for Chipotle. It's so bad I can never even finish it which infuriates me because I hate wasting food. I leave angry and sick to my stomach every time. 
Then don't eat it. Case solved.

I don't. In the past 5-10 years there have been a handful of instances in which I was forced to choose between severe discomfort due to hunger and eating Chipotle, I chose the latter. Like I said I've learned from my mistakes.  Never again. Will gladly chose the former.

Ive never heard of anyone actually hating Chipotle like that. Like how can you not like it. It's just rice, beans, and meat. Like seriously, it's hard to **** something like that even if you tried.
This explains everything, like how some of yall stomach the ****. 

I think I got suspended the last time there was a Chipotle thread, Ima just let yall cook. 
laugh.gif

chipotle is Americanized "mexican" food....

it's cheap basic and convenient as mcdonalds just not as healthy

The thing is there's nothing wrong with Americanized Mexican food unless you specifically want authentic. 

Some of the best Mexican spots in the Bay are heavily Americanized. 

Back
Top Bottom