Free Chipotle

Again, so what if it isn't authentic. I tastes better than a lot of the "authentic" Mexican spots I went to on the West Coast

this.

There are only about 3-4 spots in SF I would choose over Chipotle.
I need to try these spots in SF. El Farolito has become one of my favorites. Is El Farolito on your list or am I missing out on something greater?
nerd.gif

I need to try these spots in SF. El Farolito has become one of my favorites. Is El Farolito on your list or am I missing out on something greater?:nerd:

1. Farolito

2. The spot down the street from Farolito (i think its just called "taqueria" lol)
3. La Corneta
4. Gordo

Came in clutch. Gonna help me fill out the week till payday. $4 lunches next two days. I aint mad.

I got a text just asking for my zip code and if i wanted to receive future texts for offers

Last edited:
YEP just got it... repped for the free food... not exactly free but still ill take the extra meal... going to have a good lunch for 2 days :pimp: my diet though :smh:

Free Chipotle sounds good to me, thanks OP. I'm not their biggest fan but for what it is it isn't terrible. Their chicken burrito bowls >>> anything else on their menu

Just got mine.
Entire process took like 30minutes.

Thanks OP!

I think its only buy one get on free
so its still good if you w/ someone else and split the 1 meal w them.

I did this last night when it was first posted on tan and the coupons were instant :pimp:

5 coupons.. 3 for me and two as gifts :lol:

This is the only way Chipotle will get me to step a foot in their restaurant.. I can't refuse bogo

Last edited:
The nike destroyer is getting praised on IG cause he "hooking" people up with coupons :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom