"Free Mason", huh Rick Ross?

laugh.gif

Jay-Z and Rick Ross share a mutual friend named Mason who is currently incarcerated. Did you even listen to Hov's verse? Dudes wasn't even tryna be subliminal or anything

Jay-Z and Rick Ross share a mutual friend named Mason who is currently incarcerated. Did you even listen to Hov's verse? Dudes wasn't even tryna be subliminal or anything

Imma leave it at this line n i'm done for today

..."They wanna push my top back like J.F.K.
So, so I J.F.K.
Join Forces with the kings and we ate all day." *Insider*
wink.gif

Not to mention all the other gems Ross and Jay drop
wink.gif

Imma leave it at this line n i'm done for today

..."They wanna push my top back like J.F.K.
So, so I J.F.K.
Join Forces with the kings and we ate all day." *Insider*
wink.gif

Not to mention all the other gems Ross and Jay drop
wink.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

lol, i see what you did

lol, i see what you did

The %@@%% clearly was referencing freemasonry "Lost Symbol" "Solomon's Seal" but dude was actually teaching %@%##@ the genesis of it. "No CATerpillars just a bunch of %@%##@ a lot of great thinkers and a lot of great inventors"

The %@@%% clearly was referencing freemasonry "Lost Symbol" "Solomon's Seal" but dude was actually teaching %@%##@ the genesis of it. "No CATerpillars just a bunch of %@%##@ a lot of great thinkers and a lot of great inventors"

My dude Haze been sayin that Jay has been on his "enlightenment" iish as way back as RD.
If ur not well versed in the subject, how can u really pick up on certain things. Idk too much
about it but what I hear and read here & there, but the other day I was listenin to the "7" Min
Freestyle wit Big L, and its sort of evident he has always been on some "knowledge". If u
really listen to his first verse.

My dude Haze been sayin that Jay has been on his "enlightenment" iish as way back as RD.
If ur not well versed in the subject, how can u really pick up on certain things. Idk too much
about it but what I hear and read here & there, but the other day I was listenin to the "7" Min
Freestyle wit Big L, and its sort of evident he has always been on some "knowledge". If u
really listen to his first verse.

Originally Posted by cartune

Yup.

How Ross damn near drop more knowledge in 1 verse than Jay dropped in 15 years though?

Jay little whiny ways be getting on my nerves sometimes. Like.._ speak on something if you care that much...you got the platform. Stop b_n about how people should be eternally grateful to you for doing you.

Originally Posted by cartune

Yup.

How Ross damn near drop more knowledge in 1 verse than Jay dropped in 15 years though?

Jay little whiny ways be getting on my nerves sometimes. Like.._ speak on something if you care that much...you got the platform. Stop b_n about how people should be eternally grateful to you for doing you.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Song was still about Freemasonry though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Solomon
Yeah but they were CLEARLY playing on the theme. Not saying that the subliminal messages don't exist in other songs, but this is not the one to read too deep into.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Song was still about Freemasonry though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Solomon
Yeah but they were CLEARLY playing on the theme. Not saying that the subliminal messages don't exist in other songs, but this is not the one to read too deep into.

Back
Top Bottom