"Free Mason", huh Rick Ross?

Remember the Jaz-O and Jay-Z video Originators and all that Nubian stuff Jay has been around that for a long time it has just grown over the years .Go down to your local lodge and and talk to one of the men down there you might even have a few Masons in your family I know I do .

Remember the Jaz-O and Jay-Z video Originators and all that Nubian stuff Jay has been around that for a long time it has just grown over the years .Go down to your local lodge and and talk to one of the men down there you might even have a few Masons in your family I know I do .

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Jay-Z and Rick Ross share a mutual friend named Mason who is currently incarcerated. Did you even listen to Hov's verse? Dudes wasn't even tryna be subliminal or anything

Song was still about Freemasonry though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Solomon
Yeah but they were CLEARLY playing on the theme. Not saying that the subliminal messages don't exist in other songs, but this is not the one to read too deep into.
Theres nothing to really read deeply into, dudes were really clear with what they were saying. Whole song was about freemasonry. "This for the soldiers that see the sun at midnight". Where did they speak on Mason being locked up in this song? There was nothing about an incarcerated homie in the entire song every bar was about something deeper.

But it is what it is at this point.

Decent song. Ross murked Jay.

Jay-Z and Rick Ross share a mutual friend named Mason who is currently incarcerated. Did you even listen to Hov's verse? Dudes wasn't even tryna be subliminal or anything

Yeah but they were CLEARLY playing on the theme. Not saying that the subliminal messages don't exist in other songs, but this is not the one to read too deep into.
Theres nothing to really read deeply into, dudes were really clear with what they were saying. Whole song was about freemasonry. "This for the soldiers that see the sun at midnight". Where did they speak on Mason being locked up in this song? There was nothing about an incarcerated homie in the entire song every bar was about something deeper.

"this $%%! is eternal, i rock the heavens well even if they don't let me in heaven i'll raise hell, til it's heaven"

nerd.gif

"this $%%! is eternal, i rock the heavens well even if they don't let me in heaven i'll raise hell, til it's heaven"

nerd.gif

Wut!? Really?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wut!? Really?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

abeautifulhaze, STOP IT 9!

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Thats actually on point.

I am a 9.

Wut!? Really?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mos definitely.

Jay said a whole lot of nothing.

He never said he was a Mason but he never said that he wasn't. The dude that he brought into the game is saying in so much words that hes a mason or at least familiar with the information and he's part of a fraternity...while Jay is dancing around the whole matter with corny metaphors and similes, looking for some type of pity.

Can't honor that.

He didn't spit anything hot to me.

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

abeautifulhaze, STOP IT 9!

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Thats actually on point.

I am a 9.

Wut!? Really?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mos definitely.

Jay said a whole lot of nothing.

He never said he was a Mason but he never said that he wasn't. The dude that he brought into the game is saying in so much words that hes a mason or at least familiar with the information and he's part of a fraternity...while Jay is dancing around the whole matter with corny metaphors and similes, looking for some type of pity.

Can't honor that.

He didn't spit anything hot to me.

I think Jay wants to come out and be Nas or Talib with the black enlightenment he drops gems here and there but he also wants to be a rich Jew so its a conflict of interest. 
"Truthfully I wanted to rhyme like Common Sense..."

but yes Ross did murk Jay as far as substance goes. Yall just liked Jay's verse because he denounced that !$++ yall believed of him

I think Jay wants to come out and be Nas or Talib with the black enlightenment he drops gems here and there but he also wants to be a rich Jew so its a conflict of interest. 
"Truthfully I wanted to rhyme like Common Sense..."

but yes Ross did murk Jay as far as substance goes. Yall just liked Jay's verse because he denounced that !$++ yall believed of him

*insert pensive chin scratch .gif*

eek.gif
at ross' verse..no disputing that %*%!

We the lost symbols, speak in cryptic codes
Ancient wisdom, valuable like gifts of gold
I embark on life, my path is all math

wow

Community control
indifferent.gif

*insert pensive chin scratch .gif*

eek.gif
at ross' verse..no disputing that %*%!

We the lost symbols, speak in cryptic codes
Ancient wisdom, valuable like gifts of gold
I embark on life, my path is all math

wow

Community control
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Interesting, no wonder you survived that Correction Officer/50 Cent scandal. Fortunately I'm no dummy to the facts so it makes sense now that u r still "buzzin". You fit their agenda obviously so do you bruh but just know you not foolin everyone. Not to mention u ironicly chose Hov 2 b the feature, haaha smh "shout out to the Protocols of Zion" shld b the title of ya nxt LP *Insider* Lol!

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Interesting, no wonder you survived that Correction Officer/50 Cent scandal. Fortunately I'm no dummy to the facts so it makes sense now that u r still "buzzin". You fit their agenda obviously so do you bruh but just know you not foolin everyone. Not to mention u ironicly chose Hov 2 b the feature, haaha smh "shout out to the Protocols of Zion" shld b the title of ya nxt LP *Insider* Lol!

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

"this !!@$ is eternal, i rock the heavens well even if they don't let me in heaven i'll raise hell, til it's heaven"

nerd.gif

"Im too cocky to stop me, u gotta kill and when Im gone u can still feel me, on the real B"

"Recognize, the black cat with the 9 lives, get up off me, its bad lick to cross me."

"I disrupt the natural scheme, the way that u do things"

"C'mon and ride the rhythm, I produce like (jizzin?),
just like the God installed with knowledge and followed with wisdom
for greater understanding Im landing, blows in and knocking sense into those that oppose me
"

"You screamin Jesus Christ is back, and Lord knows he can rap."

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom