"Free Mason", huh Rick Ross?

Originally Posted by devildog1776

these arent freemason secrets but SUMERIAN knowledge translated into Mespotamian text thne translated into hebrew so on so forth... the present masons got all their knowledge from the ancient Egyptians.... the Egyptians aquired their knowledge from the Sumerians their predecessors... the knowledge was written on clay tablets ...

This astrophysycial subject isnt even homosapien knowledge... we evolved from %+!$ erectus in a short period of time with some help from outside interference. Those people are described in many ancient writings. In the bible these people are know as the Nephilim . They were the fallen ones who came to Earth for its resources and didnt want to do the work themselves so they genetically modififed %+!$ erectus and %+!$ sapien sapiens....

its much deeper than the surface, you simply cant understand this by looking at a couple youtube videos..

read up on Zecaria Sitchin ....

I just got on to this a few months ago when someone posted a video about Nibiru. Anyone else been looking into this?

Lucifer aka morning star was a King in Babylon that oppressed the Hebrews. Lucifer is not satan

Lucifer aka morning star was a King in Babylon that oppressed the Hebrews. Lucifer is not satan

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Jay-Z and Rick Ross share a mutual friend named Mason who is currently incarcerated. Did you even listen to Hov's verse? Dudes wasn't even tryna be subliminal or anything

Song was still about Freemasonry though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Solomon
Yeah but they were CLEARLY playing on the theme. Not saying that the subliminal messages don't exist in other songs, but this is not the one to read too deep into.
Theres nothing to really read deeply into, dudes were really clear with what they were saying. Whole song was about freemasonry. "This for the soldiers that see the sun at midnight". Where did they speak on Mason being locked up in this song? There was nothing about an incarcerated homie in the entire song every bar was about something deeper.

But it is what it is at this point.

Decent song. Ross murked Jay.
"Free Mason, Free Lancer(sp?), free agents,...."

Plus this is the explanation both artists gave as the inspiration for the song. Sometimes I think you guys hear what you want to hear. I myself could read up on the history of Freemasonry and make a song full of innuendos, and I'm not a mason. He was making blatant references that any decent rapper with access to Wikipedia could do. At the end of the day, these are artists who make their living by drawing as much attention to their work as they can. Judging by some of you guys reaction to this song, they're doing a really great job.

Not coming at you...but you don't know what a Freelancer is?

Or you think one of their dudes named Lancer is locked up too?

laugh.gif
I do know what a Freelancer is, but how do you know thats what he was saying? Neither of us know unless you ask him. But is this really what we've come to? Because dudes are adding up numbers it automatically makes them enlightened? Are we going to gloss over the fact that Jay-Z is openly denouncing freemasonry in the song, yet applauding far reaching theories?

"_'s couldn't do nothin with me, they put the devil on me..."
"I said that I'm a-mazing, not that I'm a mason"
"I'm on my third six but a devil I'm not" (Guarantee if Ace Hood brought up having three sixes we wouldn't be having this conversation. But bc it's Jigga, we get to reaching right?)

Jay-Z is a very smart man. He knows people eat this Freemason stuff up, makes people suggest this song or that song to another person to "hear the hidden message". Analyze and buy it off iTunes to hear it clearer in their Beats by Dre headphones. I may not know as much about Freemasonry as the next guy, but I'm smart enough to see when a person is just looking to get a rise out of someone. You guys are looking for some deeper meaning to this song when it's really not. Ross's verse is full of blatant references. What's subliminal? What's hidden? It's like these guys are placing a steak in front of you, with a sign that says "STEAK",  yet you guys are trying to figure out how it's actually turkey. They probably sat in the studio laughing about about the crazy messages people would take from this song, and I can't say I blame em. It's hilarious how eager you guys are to confuse yourselves. But like Jay said....

"Eff all these fairytales...."

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

Jay-Z and Rick Ross share a mutual friend named Mason who is currently incarcerated. Did you even listen to Hov's verse? Dudes wasn't even tryna be subliminal or anything

Yeah but they were CLEARLY playing on the theme. Not saying that the subliminal messages don't exist in other songs, but this is not the one to read too deep into.
Theres nothing to really read deeply into, dudes were really clear with what they were saying. Whole song was about freemasonry. "This for the soldiers that see the sun at midnight". Where did they speak on Mason being locked up in this song? There was nothing about an incarcerated homie in the entire song every bar was about something deeper.

"Free Mason, Free Lancer(sp?), free agents,...."

Plus this is the explanation both artists gave as the inspiration for the song. Sometimes I think you guys hear what you want to hear. I myself could read up on the history of Freemasonry and make a song full of innuendos, and I'm not a mason. He was making blatant references that any decent rapper with access to Wikipedia could do. At the end of the day, these are artists who make their living by drawing as much attention to their work as they can. Judging by some of you guys reaction to this song, they're doing a really great job.

Not coming at you...but you don't know what a Freelancer is?

Or you think one of their dudes named Lancer is locked up too?

laugh.gif
I do know what a Freelancer is, but how do you know thats what he was saying? Neither of us know unless you ask him. But is this really what we've come to? Because dudes are adding up numbers it automatically makes them enlightened? Are we going to gloss over the fact that Jay-Z is openly denouncing freemasonry in the song, yet applauding far reaching theories?

"_'s couldn't do nothin with me, they put the devil on me..."
"I said that I'm a-mazing, not that I'm a mason"
"I'm on my third six but a devil I'm not" (Guarantee if Ace Hood brought up having three sixes we wouldn't be having this conversation. But bc it's Jigga, we get to reaching right?)

Jay-Z is a very smart man. He knows people eat this Freemason stuff up, makes people suggest this song or that song to another person to "hear the hidden message". Analyze and buy it off iTunes to hear it clearer in their Beats by Dre headphones. I may not know as much about Freemasonry as the next guy, but I'm smart enough to see when a person is just looking to get a rise out of someone. You guys are looking for some deeper meaning to this song when it's really not. Ross's verse is full of blatant references. What's subliminal? What's hidden? It's like these guys are placing a steak in front of you, with a sign that says "STEAK",  yet you guys are trying to figure out how it's actually turkey. They probably sat in the studio laughing about about the crazy messages people would take from this song, and I can't say I blame em. It's hilarious how eager you guys are to confuse yourselves. But like Jay said....

"Eff all these fairytales...."

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Wut!? Really?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He murdered Hova

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Wut!? Really?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He murdered Hova

these arent freemason secrets but SUMERIAN knowledge translated into Mespotamian text thne translated into hebrew so on so forth... the present masons got all their knowledge from the ancient Egyptians.... the Egyptians aquired their knowledge from the Sumerians their predecessors... the knowledge was written on clay tablets ...

This astrophysycial subject isnt even homosapien knowledge... we evolved from %*@$ erectus in a short period of time with some help from outside interference. Those people are described in many ancient writings. In the bible these people are know as the Nephilim . They were the fallen ones who came to Earth for its resources and didnt want to do the work themselves so they genetically modififed %*@$ erectus and %*@$ sapien sapiens....

its much deeper than the surface, you simply cant understand this by looking at a couple youtube videos..

I have known all of which you said for some while now and you are right these videos serve no justice if you wish to fully understand. I have evolved into the readings, research and understanding of works like "The Secret Doctrine" just to name one which trumps all this rhetoric by far

This astrophysycial subject isnt even homosapien knowledge... we evolved from %*@$ erectus in a short period of time with some help from outside interference. Those people are described in many ancient writings. In the bible these people are know as the Nephilim . They were the fallen ones who came to Earth for its resources and didnt want to do the work themselves so they genetically modififed %*@$ erectus and %*@$ sapien sapiens....

I have known all of which you said for some while now and you are right these videos serve no justice if you wish to fully understand. I have evolved into the readings, research and understanding of works like "The Secret Doctrine" just to name one which trumps all this rhetoric by far

I just think its funny is people only cared about this song cause of Jay and we were all so eagered to hear what this man was gonna say and he didn't say much but Ross's verse was the one that we should have paid attention to.

I just think its funny is people only cared about this song cause of Jay and we were all so eagered to hear what this man was gonna say and he didn't say much but Ross's verse was the one that we should have paid attention to.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Yeah it's like Ross was trying to claim he was a freemason and Jay was trying to downplay himself being a freemason...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Yeah it's like Ross was trying to claim he was a freemason and Jay was trying to downplay himself being a freemason...

Originally Posted by Noodles

Hmm didn't know this. Make the "Lucifer" song sound much different now...

Originally Posted by Noodles

Hmm didn't know this. Make the "Lucifer" song sound much different now...

Originally Posted by General Johnson

This astrophysycial subject isnt even homosapien knowledge... we evolved from %+!$ erectus in a short period of time with some help from outside interference. Those people are described in many ancient writings. In the bible these people are know as the Nephilim . They were the fallen ones who came to Earth for its resources and didnt want to do the work themselves so they genetically modififed %+!$ erectus and %+!$ sapien sapiens....

I just got on to this a few months ago when someone posted a video about Nibiru. Anyone else been looking into this?
Just when I started to look into Ancient Kemites, I hear about this. 
mad.gif
 On to amazon to order more books. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Just when I started to look into Ancient Kemites, I hear about this. 
mad.gif
 On to amazon to order more books. 
laugh.gif

u mean like Aliens?

u mean like Aliens?

Back
Top Bottom