"Free Mason", huh Rick Ross?

Do these mason's control the wisdom of the ancients? If I want to learn directly from the source what's the best way?

Do these mason's control the wisdom of the ancients? If I want to learn directly from the source what's the best way?

eek.gif
smh.gif

2ewhz7m.jpg

331zuh4.jpg

ps2child wrote:
Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by cartune

The %@@%% clearly was referencing freemasonry "Lost Symbol" "Solomon's Seal" but dude was actually teaching %@%##@ the genesis of it. "No CATerpillars just a bunch of %@%##@ a lot of great thinkers and a lot of great inventors"

Yup.

How Ross damn near drop more knowledge in 1 verse than Jay dropped in 15 years though?

Jay little whiny ways be getting on my nerves sometimes. Like.._ speak on something if you care that much...you got the platform. Stop b_n about how people should be eternally grateful to you for doing you.

sorry i had to post this....the song has been analyzed.. they cover solomons seal @ 6:50
http://www.youtube.com/v/uFL5sihsKJA&hl=en_US&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/uFL5sihsKJA&hl=en_US&fs=1

Good find n thanks for posting. It's so refreshing to know not everyone on NT is ignorant

ps2child wrote:

Originally Posted by cartune

The %@@%% clearly was referencing freemasonry "Lost Symbol" "Solomon's Seal" but dude was actually teaching %@%##@ the genesis of it. "No CATerpillars just a bunch of %@%##@ a lot of great thinkers and a lot of great inventors"

Yup.

How Ross damn near drop more knowledge in 1 verse than Jay dropped in 15 years though?

Jay little whiny ways be getting on my nerves sometimes. Like.._ speak on something if you care that much...you got the platform. Stop b_n about how people should be eternally grateful to you for doing you.

sorry i had to post this....the song has been analyzed.. they cover solomons seal @ 6:50
http://www.youtube.com/v/uFL5sihsKJA&hl=en_US&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/uFL5sihsKJA&hl=en_US&fs=1

Good find n thanks for posting. It's so refreshing to know not everyone on NT is ignorant

There's so much I'd like to say, but what's the point? I'm sick today and don't feel like making any more enemies.

I'll just say this, you can't ride the fence. Lukewarm isn't a pleasant temperature.

A lot of these rappers sound like they think they'll get to revert back to Anakin after playing the role of Vader. The universe doesn't believe in the ends justifying the means. Right is right and wrong is wrong.

There's so much I'd like to say, but what's the point? I'm sick today and don't feel like making any more enemies.

I'll just say this, you can't ride the fence. Lukewarm isn't a pleasant temperature.

A lot of these rappers sound like they think they'll get to revert back to Anakin after playing the role of Vader. The universe doesn't believe in the ends justifying the means. Right is right and wrong is wrong.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

"this !!@$ is eternal, i rock the heavens well even if they don't let me in heaven i'll raise hell, til it's heaven"

nerd.gif

"Im too cocky to stop me, u gotta kill and when Im gone u can still feel me, on the real B"

"Recognize, the black cat with the 9 lives, get up off me, its bad lick to cross me."

"I disrupt the natural scheme, the way that u do things"

"C'mon and ride the rhythm, I produce like (jizzin?),
just like the God installed with knowledge and followed with wisdom
for greater understanding Im landing, blows in and knocking sense into those that oppose me
"

"You screamin Jesus Christ is back, and Lord knows he can rap."

eek.gif
You screaming out Jesus Christ he's back...and (the)god knows he can rap
how I took it at least.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

"this !!@$ is eternal, i rock the heavens well even if they don't let me in heaven i'll raise hell, til it's heaven"

nerd.gif

"Im too cocky to stop me, u gotta kill and when Im gone u can still feel me, on the real B"

"Recognize, the black cat with the 9 lives, get up off me, its bad lick to cross me."

"I disrupt the natural scheme, the way that u do things"

"C'mon and ride the rhythm, I produce like (jizzin?),
just like the God installed with knowledge and followed with wisdom
for greater understanding Im landing, blows in and knocking sense into those that oppose me
"

"You screamin Jesus Christ is back, and Lord knows he can rap."

eek.gif
You screaming out Jesus Christ he's back...and (the)god knows he can rap
how I took it at least.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Those kinda videos make me laugh though
laugh.gif

That was one of the more believable videos until they ruined all of their credibility at the end not knowing Jay was referring to maybachs
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That was one of the more believable videos until they ruined all of their credibility at the end not knowing Jay was referring to maybachs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Double entendre.

6 + 6 + 6 = 18

1 + 8 = 9

6 x 6 x 6 = 216

2 + 1 + 6 = 9

The 33rd degree

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Double entendre.

6 + 6 + 6 = 18

1 + 8 = 9

6 x 6 x 6 = 216

2 + 1 + 6 = 9

The 33rd degree

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Double entendre.

6 + 6 + 6 = 18

1 + 8 = 9

6 x 6 x 6 = 216

2 + 1 + 6 = 9

The 33rd degree

Jay is a pawn, i'll give him 3rd degree at best, Master Mason

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Double entendre.

6 + 6 + 6 = 18

1 + 8 = 9

6 x 6 x 6 = 216

2 + 1 + 6 = 9

The 33rd degree

Jay is a pawn, i'll give him 3rd degree at best, Master Mason

these arent freemason secrets but SUMERIAN knowledge translated into Mespotamian text thne translated into hebrew so on so forth... the present masons got all their knowledge from the ancient Egyptians.... the Egyptians aquired their knowledge from the Sumerians their predecessors... the knowledge was written on clay tablets ...

This astrophysycial subject isnt even homosapien knowledge... we evolved from %*@$ erectus in a short period of time with some help from outside interference. Those people are described in many ancient writings. In the bible these people are know as the Nephilim . They were the fallen ones who came to Earth for its resources and didnt want to do the work themselves so they genetically modififed %*@$ erectus and %*@$ sapien sapiens....

its much deeper than the surface, you simply cant understand this by looking at a couple youtube videos..

read up on Zecaria Sitchin ....

these arent freemason secrets but SUMERIAN knowledge translated into Mespotamian text thne translated into hebrew so on so forth... the present masons got all their knowledge from the ancient Egyptians.... the Egyptians aquired their knowledge from the Sumerians their predecessors... the knowledge was written on clay tablets ...

This astrophysycial subject isnt even homosapien knowledge... we evolved from %*@$ erectus in a short period of time with some help from outside interference. Those people are described in many ancient writings. In the bible these people are know as the Nephilim . They were the fallen ones who came to Earth for its resources and didnt want to do the work themselves so they genetically modififed %*@$ erectus and %*@$ sapien sapiens....

its much deeper than the surface, you simply cant understand this by looking at a couple youtube videos..

Originally Posted by devildog1776

This astrophysycial subject isnt even homosapien knowledge... we evolved from %+!$ erectus in a short period of time with some help from outside interference. Those people are described in many ancient writings. In the bible these people are know as the Nephilim . They were the fallen ones who came to Earth for its resources and didnt want to do the work themselves so they genetically modififed %+!$ erectus and %+!$ sapien sapiens....

I just got on to this a few months ago when someone posted a video about Nibiru. Anyone else been looking into this?

Back
Top Bottom