Free Stuff Thread: 9-1-18

Forbes, The New Yorker ,Etc. 

http://www.rewardsgold.com/promos/fb/trailmix_sweeps/reward_select.htm
 CA only
eyes.gif
Move to Cali b, problem solved.

BACK IN THIS! My bad on slacking with the updates. Also appreciate everyone who is posting stuff even though I'm not. Will try to post every other day if not everyday.

10/14/2014

This is a contest so different from the ones I usually list. But Snickers on FB is having a sweepstakes for the XBOX One plus other gifts. You have a chance to win everyday as long as you enter each. I'm posting this is because I was fortunate enough to win a XBOX One plus 2 free Xbox live gold card. So I'm sure one if not more has a great chance to win one Enter by the FB LINK or TEXT SNICKERS to 78787LINK

Free Metamucil Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin Meta Health Bar from Walmart *Get it asap, they run out pretty quick
LINK

Free Dove Oxygen Moisture Hair Care Sample
LINK

Free Quart of Paint from Kelly Moore
LINK

Free 2 Yogi Tea
LINK

Free Boating Magazine 
LINK

Free Breathe Right Strip Samples *I use them they work pretty well
LINK

Free Shell Fuel Rewards Network *Earn $.25 cent saving after your first fill up with the card. You also earn points when you shop, dine or buy groceries at participating locations.
LINK

Free Kindness and Thank you Cards
LINK

Free EarHoox For EarBuds *Attaches to your current earbuds or apple ear pods for better comfort. Get 5 people to sign up to get the starter kit, 10 for a share pack, 25 for a custom color, 50 free for life. Help out each other if interested.
LINK

Free Nordics Natural Wellness 3 pack sample *Bottom left
LINK

Free 6-Month Amazon Prime for Students *School email required
LINK

Free Personalized Engraved Keepsake Heart *Sign up for their newsletter and you'll get a coupon. This came in the clutch with the lady. Just unsubscribe after.
LINK

Free Wine Spectator, Forbes, Wall Street Magazine Sub
LINK

Free 3 Sample Pack from Origins *FB Deal. My mom loved the product the product after she used it. Heres a look out for your moms deal. 
LINK

Free Bausch +  Lomb Biotrue Contact Lens Solution *YOU NEED TO SELECT OPTI FREE PURE MOIST IN ORDER TO GET THE SAMPLE FORM. They send you a pretty nice size bottle
Link

Free Nivea Coco Butter Lotion Sample
LINK

Free 100 Prints from SnapFish 4X6 *Must download app from either apple or android. 
Use Shipping Code to get free: SHIPAPP

Truvia Natural Sweetener Settlement *If you have purchase or use this before, there is a class action lawsuit against them. You can get up to $45 in cash refund or free stuff
LINK

RedBull Class Action Lawsuit *I'm sure almost all of you have purchase redbull before. Now is your chance to get your money back
LINK
[/quote]

Last edited:
NEW UPDATE!

10/15/2014

Free Sweet or Pastry from Panera Bread *Also will get a free pastry or sweet on your bday. Just join now and click no card. 
LINK

Free Skoal Can Cooler*21+ ONLY
LINK

Free Preparedness Kit from the Weather Channel *Must complete form. Just fill out random info besides your shipping info for the kit. MUST CHECK THE KIT. Usually their kits comes with a flashlight, glow sticks, medickit and some other stuff. I put it in my car.
LINK

Free Emergen-C 
LINK

Back
Top Bottom