Last edited:
Midday Update!

Free Stetson Cologne Sample
LINK

Free Payday The Heist PC Game Download *Valid Only today on Steam
LINK

Free Salt Water Sportman Magazine Sub
LINK

Got this via slickdeals. I was hesitant at first with this, but saw people on there saying it's legit. Some said it took about 3 weeks to arrive. Once it does you can register your bill to be entered in the $1000 sweepstake. So up to you if you want to take a shot at this.

FREE $2 Bill from Starcash * Taken from slickdeals LINK
Text cash to 88460
OR
Call **CASH(2274)
I texted and got a fast reply, they'll send you a link through text and I signed up via that link.
Here's their website LINK

Monday Update.

10/20/2014

Free Lenox T2 Reciprocating Blade *3 choices to choose from. Get your handyman on
LINK

Free Tote Bag plus Cosmopolitan Mag Sub for your ladies *Sign up and do the simple task. Easily earn 240 points by clicking through stuff. They have other offers too
LINK 

Free Shrek 4 StoryBook App for your kids *Sign up and they'll email you a code
LINK

Free SoftCard (Formerly ISIS Wallet) Enhanced NFC Sim Card for T-Mobile and Verizon. *They offer freebies like free smoothie at Jamba Juice and other Cashback Stuff.
LINK

Last edited:
Update Update!

10/24/14

Free 2 Months Audible
Enter Code: goodsearch
LINK

Free 8 mag sub to Marlin
LINK

Free Razor, Advil and more from Target
LINK

Free HDVideoPro Mag Sub
LINK

Free Boating Mag Sub
LINK

Free BCAA Stack Grape Supplement Sample
LINK

For people who fill up Gas at BP *Sign up for their rewards program and opt-in. You have to fill up 5 times with 50 gallons (total) within 50 days
You'll get a $10 Amazon GIft Card
LINK

Free Emergen-C Sample
LINK

Free We Are Yoga Sticker
LINK

Update.

10/25/14

Free ESPN Magazine Sub *Sign up and fill out the survey, you'll get $20. ESPN is $27 so wait until you get an email for another survey and you can get it for free
LINK

Free Aveeno Eczema Cream n Wristband
LINK

Free Jiffy Mix Recipe Book
LINK

Free Cesar Dog Food Sample
LINK

Hot Deal! Get that Custom Poker Deck.

10/27/14

Free Custom Tin and Poker Deck from Marlboro *21+ Sign in or Register, then you have to click on Red Aces Run Promo. Scroll down an you'll see it says claim you gift
LINK

Free Nivea Lotion Sample
LINK

Free Chicken of the Sea Flavored Salmon Coupon
LINK

Free Personalized Photo Mail Postagram *FB DEAL
LINK

Got this via slickdeals. I was hesitant at first with this, but saw people on there saying it's legit. Some said it took about 3 weeks to arrive. Once it does you can register your bill to be entered in the $1000 sweepstake. So up to you if you want to take a shot at this.

Text cash to 88460
OR
Call **CASH(2274)
I texted and got a fast reply, they'll send you a link through text and I signed up via that link.

no clue how im just seeing this

Text cash to 88460
OR
Call **CASH(2274)

meh i was in the process of doing it but didnt want to give all my information to a random company to get $2 freakin dollars :lol:

Text cash to 88460
OR
Call **CASH(2274)

meh i was in the process of doing it but didnt want to give all my information to a random company to get $2 freakin dollars :lol:

*ye shrug* i just like $2 bills....... got 4-5 tucked in my bible to keep em crisp

Back
Top Bottom