French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

The reaction to the legend blue IV's are a positive sign for this release. That being said the price point will remain. Maybe this will make people more selective with their purchases. I see a lot of hedging in reaction to the 2015 releases. 

The reaction to the legend blue IV's are a positive sign for this release. That being said the price point will remain. Maybe this will make people more selective with their purchases. I see a lot of hedging in reaction to the 2015 releases. 

This. People broke from Christmas, and preparing their income tax money for February.

Agree, With The Price Increase People Will Be Selective With Certain Releases. IMO $190 Is Justifiable With The Quality Of The Remastered Series, Yes The Price Is Steep Although People Will Pay For A Premium. At The Moment The Attention Is Focused On The Oreo IVS, Hopefully A Majority Of People Will Stay Away From The French Blue VIIS Making It An Easy Cop.                         

Add me to the list lol... My 02 held up pretty well... Except 4 yellowing
Very Nice (In My Borat Voice) That Tumbled Leather  
pimp.gif
, The Yellowing Is Fairly Simple To Fix.

I am longing for this, but I need to remind myself that these look 'bigger' on the feet as compared to the IVs and what not.  I remember the Cardinal 7s, Flint Grey 7s, and Raptor 7s.  All were my favorites, but I could only wear them with jeans.  I never dared size down, and will probably buy a TTS.

Not gonna front, I wasn't really into sneakers back in 02.

But always loved the color way.

So these are a must.

And from what I see, these look pretty damn close to the 02 pair.

Can't wait!

:smokin

Last edited:
Got my columbias today from FNL, I've collected for a while and I would say these have around the same quality as 2004-2005 retros not quite 99 quality but all in all extremely solid. Great Quality leather, I can endure a price hike if i get better materials and make it HARD for resellers in one fail swoop. Im exited about the Oreos but i truely doubt they will be as easy to get as these. I say a few pairs of these floating around starting last week  but not French blues(might be more difficult to get even with low demand). Honestly columbias and oreos are Grails for me, hoping everything from here on out gets this treatment.

Only 15 pages, and we're within 10 days of the release .. So long as ppl stay sleeping ,These should be a breeze.

Here are a bunch of pics of many diff retail pairs of the shoe. I am thoroughly impressed that JB did intact remaster the 7 from that garbage from 2010-2012. The mold and shape looks great and if these have the same leather as the 4 than this shoe will be a very high quality release worth 190. I won't get paid in time to cop on the 24th but  I will def nut down a pair if the resell isn't too high. 

Here are a bunch of pics of many diff retail pairs of the shoe. I am thoroughly impressed that JB did intact remaster the 7 from that garbage from 2010-2012. The mold and shape looks great and if these have the same leather as the 4 than this shoe will be a very high quality release worth 190. I won't get paid in time to cop on the 24th but  I will def nut down a pair if the resell isn't too high. 
yeah definite cop... definitely prefer these to the recent 4s since I need a white/blue shoe to keep switchin from the Legend blues whenever the summer hits

Last edited:
Cop these in the morning, my new car that afternoon, and go to the strip club that night. :pimp: Gonna be an expensive day man.
D@mn, u go from the nice smell of a fresh pair, fresh smell of a new car , then go from that to the rancid smell of some sweaty ratchet boodu$$y, talk about starting off good and end up bad. :D j/p, do ur thing.

Last edited:
so clean cant wait to cop a pair. why is there not hype on these? atleast around my way there is none

Cop these in the morning, my new car that afternoon, and go to the strip club that night. :pimp: Gonna be an expensive day man.
D@mn, u go from the nice smell of a fresh pair, fresh smell of a new car , then go from that to the rancid smell of some sweaty ratchet boodu$$y, talk about starting off good and end up bad. :D j/p, do ur thing.

:lol: I like to fly through the highest clouds of Heaven, before sinking to the lowest depths of Hell. All while rocking a new pair of Jays. :smokin

Lmao @'Jays25', all in a days work, and thats definitely an eventful day. 8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom