French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

Just got finished whitening the toe caps of my '02s. Literally took only 20 minutes.
the shape from your 02 FB7s are way better than the 7s from now

look at the triangular silhouette from that sneaker
eek.gif

pimp.gif

I used Salon 40. You can get a big bottle of it for like 7 bucks at your local Sally's Beauty Supply. Same thing is used to brighten soles. Just apply it, cover with saran wrap, and set in the Sun for about 20 minutes or so.

I used Salon 40. You can get a big bottle of it for like 7 bucks at your local Sally's Beauty Supply. Same thing is used to brighten soles. Just apply it, cover with saran wrap, and set in the Sun for about 20 minutes or so.
Those kicks of yours DS? I want know if they came back that nice from wearing yellowing or just natural yellowing.

Last edited:
mannnn !!!!!!! the blue color at the outsole from the adult pair is darker than the GS pair
sick.gif

mean.gif

and i like the GS pair more but the sizes only goes to 7,5 and i need an 8
mad.gif

why cant nike just make the adult version the same as the GS version

or let the sizing from the GS go up to size 8 so that i can save a couple of bucks

13 yrs , the 7 day coutdown/anticipation is getting to me,, definitely more excited for these than Ive been for a pair of Js in at least a year.

Last edited:
i use that too. it works guys. but, i haven't compared results to marketed ones like sole sauce and sole bright. do you know if its about the same? 

Good Day Fam

How do 7 fits? Never had one before

do they fit like the 6's which is quite larger so people can size down

or 

do they fit like 11's and people can size up .5 size because of the fitting

thanks

View media item 1356416

mannnn !!!!!!! the blue color at the outsole from the adult pair is darker than the GS pair :x   :smh:
and i like the GS pair more but the sizes only goes to 7,5 and i need an 8 >:
why cant nike just make the adult version the same as the GS version
or let the sizing from the GS go up to size 8 so that i can save a couple of bucks

jb is a funny

Been OD'ing on white and blue J's with the Columbia 11's and 4's. Gonna pass on these joints. They look smooth, though.

These are a pass for me but they'll be a easy cop for those that want them. Only 7 I want are the Hares.

Back
Top Bottom