French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

Still doesn't seem like much demand for these. Happened to be in Champs to try and exchange a shirt and they were doing tickets so I threw one in. But the girl said not too many people even entered the raffle..

Still doesn't seem like much demand for these. Happened to be in Champs to try and exchange a shirt and they were doing tickets so I threw one in. But the girl said not too many people even entered the raffle..
Not at all. My partner is the manager of Champs down here and said that only 4 people put in for the raffle. Think he said they have 30-40 pair

Not at all. My partner is the manager of Champs down here and said that only 4 people put in for the raffle. Think he said they have 30-40 pair

Exactly, no ones on these, just like the 4s, another release that's going to sit, either people really don't like them, are picking and choosing or that price is really coming in to play here

Ugh I'm going to be in NYC this weekend so I won't be able to cop from my local FTL but I don't live in NYC so I won't be able put in a raffle for the stores in the city either. Hopefully I'll be able to cop an unclaimed pair or a pair online.

Ugh I'm going to be in NYC this weekend so I won't be able to cop from my local FTL but I don't live in NYC so I won't be able put in a raffle for the stores in the city either. Hopefully I'll be able to cop an unclaimed pair or a pair online.
You will be able to cop in NYC, all the mainstream footlockers (34th st/times sq) are fcfs no raffle. Plus I doubt NTNY will sell out quick. The columbia 4s had plenty of sizes on Sunday

Last edited:

You will be able to cop in NYC, all the mainstream footlockers (34th st/times sq) are fcfs no raffle. Plus I doubt NTNY will sell out quick. The columbia 4s had plenty of sizes on Sunday
Still? That's a good sign

Good looking out i was about to call all the 34th st stores tomorrow but now i guess im going to walk in there on saturday

Hold on. These are $190?!?!? What the heck?!?! Aw hell nah.

Where you been man? :lol:

:lol:

Here are mine. The tip of the toe yellowed much. I used some white sponge to makeit white but it comes off after wearing.
fella was probably in cryosleep like the demolition man or Master Chief ^^

well, JB is selling quite every retro model (AJ 2 and further) for 190 USD / Euros in 2015.
Though I must say it is ridiculous to ask for 190 USD for a low tech basketball shoe like the
AJ 2 - 10 while AJ 13 or 20 have Zoom Air and carbon fiber footplate or IPS, lasered images on the midfoot cover.

Maybe the production costs for all of them are that low nowadays that it does not matter for Nike.
We just pay for hyped products.

everything is 190 or more now. jb sucks. and lows will most likely be 170 which is absurd. low 1s may be 160 which is still ******ed but I'm pretty sure low 6s and 13s will be at least 170. pretty ridiculous when mids were 170 like 2 months ago. if they sell well there's no reason they shouldn't make lows 190 next year. we have officially screwed ourselves by kissing JB's *** for so long

Smh for real man

I'm on the fence on these myself...with Feb comin and kicks dropping every week I might just pass these by like the Pharcyde...B.O.B, Lady Libertys and Oreos have seniority over these at the moment....they do have a clean crisp look tho.....

Wonder how long they have to be out to use discount codes online. If they were avail long enough it would be nice to get em under retail.

I here you. Nike lost their damn mind making most of these retros 190.

They need to start doing better market research :lol:

We gonna have alot of sad resellers in 2015 lol

They had leather on the tongue??? Wow my memory must be bad cuz i dont remember leather on the multi colored tongue. Even bought my ex back then a pair and dont remember the leather. That ungrateful ***** oh the memories

They had leather on the tongue??? Wow my memory must be bad cuz i dont remember leather on the multi colored tongue. Even bought my ex back then a pair and dont remember the leather. That ungrateful ***** oh the memories
I had asked this question as well a few days ago, and since I didn't get a response I figured either my question was stupid, no one knew the answer, and/or the youtube 'reviewer' was misinformed.

I was also under the impression that all the AJ7 inner booties were neoprene; my only guess is that maybe the white tongue that is underneath the laces (which is technically part of the inner bootie) is leather in the 2002 version...? I can't be certain since I do not have the 2002 release. 

Back
Top Bottom