French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

i thought the new GS size 9 fit the same as men's size 9 tho? Smaller foot people should have NO issues. Or are these not going all the way up to the gs 9.5?

i thought the new GS size 9 fit the same as men's size 9 tho? Smaller foot people should have NO issues. Or are these not going all the way up to the gs 9.5?
Only gs only shoes will go up to a 9.5 like those upcoming FTLOG 7s (the purple ones) since they're not going to have men's sizes

Only gs only shoes will go up to a 9.5 like those upcoming FTLOG 7s (the purple ones) since they're not going to have men's sizes
Thanks for that clarification bro. Thought it included men's pairs also just sized for the women.

I want to cop but its really depending on me winning a raffle. Can't afford the resale rape right now

pimp.gif

If anyone interested in Miami a local boutique has these for $225 now.. PM if you want the info

I want to cop but its really depending on me winning a raffle. Can't afford the resale rape right now

Not really any hype for these, and they're not going to be limited, so you shouldn't have a problem regardless. I'm honestly expecting them to be available for a while, like the Columbia lV's were.

18 pages looking good maybe I can finally buy a shoe I like without having to win a chance to spend my money

Not really any hype for these, and they're not going to be limited, so you shouldn't have a problem regardless. I'm honestly expecting them to be available for a while, like the Columbia lV's were.
Exactly. My local FNL still had a few pairs of 4s as of yesterday. These should b a breeze.

I live in a small town so sometimes it's a hassle for the simplest of ****

Lmao i just watched and unboxing & the sticker in dudes box listed jade as one of the colors :rofl:

Might pass on these and restore my 02 instead..... I would prolly buy if igt a disco .... I dont c em moving fast though....

Back
Top Bottom