French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

I missed all the raffles in my city due to work and a family issue. What are my chances on Eastbay or NDC

Went to Finishline yesterday to fill out a raffle, they asked what size, told them the size. Told to come saturday to pick up. No raffle, cool story huh. I'm just happy.

Went to Finishline yesterday to fill out a raffle, they asked what size, told them the size. Told to come saturday to pick up. No raffle, cool story huh. I'm just happy.
Its is a cool story, &´equally as cool, is the fact that same exact thing happened to me yesterday,when I went to get a pair to ice. :D

Last edited:
I missed all the raffles in my city due to work and a family issue. What are my chances on Eastbay or NDC
No sweat.  You got it.  I got a ticket this morning from Champs and HoH out at Willowbrook and the workers looked bored out of their minds because nobody really showed up this morning.  Only like 10 people altogether

Jus got my call from finishline. No suprise there. Using rewards so I'm happy. Prolly gonna double up. Haven't decided yet tho. It's either double on these or buy 1 2015 and look for a 02...

Should've shown up later in the day.  The winning ticket for the Willowbrook HoH was 447.  I got 423.  Willowbrook usually comes through for me.  The only time it didn't work out was the black grapes, but I think there's enough pairs to go around for everyone.

Its is a cool story, &´equally as cool, is the fact that same exact thing happened to me yesterday,when I went to get a pair to ice.
happy.gif
Didn't even think to go to Finishline, no call from FTL today either. Idk how it's gonna go.

One thing about this price hike we'll be racking up $20 FNL Rewards for every purchase I wish we could stack em

Last edited:
Just picked up a raffle ticket but im not sure i wanna pick these up for 190 i rather wait for the Hares or the low vi's

THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO MAJOR INTEREST IN THESE ON A WIDE SCALE... STROLLED INTO A LOCAL CHAMPS OUT HERE IN H-TOWN JUST TO SEE IF THEY'RE DOING RAFFLES, AND DUDE TOLD ME HE STILL HAD A TON OF GUARANTEED TICKETS FROM SUNDAY. GOT MY SIZE AND DIPPED... PLUS, THE FEW RAFFLES I PUT IN FOR, THE EMPLOYEES SAID THAT HARDLY ANYONE PUT IN A TICKET THE PAST 2 DAYS. WISH ALL RELEASES WERE THIS SMOOTH. HOLLA!

CED B.

cedb713 cedb713 Man, which Champs is that? I put one in at NW and haven't got a call yet.. Figured I would since they said not many ppl put em in. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom