French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

So here in Dubai Local we still have the stocks of Air Jordan 4 Columbia Sitting on the stores

Usually depends on the stocks Retro on the stores I go in have them like 40 - 65 pcs

but this Jordan 7 they have like a massive stock of 120 pairs! 

So this will be sitting too, that's a great news for everyone who wants a pair will be able to cop it without a hassle in

Dubai UAE.

might want to fit only, I never had a jordan 7 before so this will be my first if i ever buy one.

Shots of a GS pair from a local shop
IMG_7043-1024x1024.jpg

IMG_7047-1024x768.jpg

IMG_7044-1024x768.jpg

IMG_7045-1024x768.jpg

IMG_7046-1024x768.jpg

GS has a pretty cool color on the translucent part but it doesn't match the Jumpman as well as men's.

I forgot to ask, for those who have already tried on, does the inner sleeve actually improve lockdown like the flight huaraches or does it not add much to the fit? I'm just wondering if they have improved upon the utility of that sleeve.

I forgot to ask, for those who have already tried on, does the inner sleeve actually improve lockdown like the flight huaraches or does it not add much to the fit? I'm just wondering if they have improved upon the utility of that sleeve.

good question. my citrus 7 are certainly true but the sleeve lets my foot slip

They Better Then The Sport Blue 6s That Dropped My Opinion [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] They Getting Copped I Need IN Another White Blue Jordan Can't Go Wrong With That Easily Rocked

So here in Dubai Local we still have the stocks of Air Jordan 4 Columbia Sitting on the stores

Usually depends on the stocks Retro on the stores I go in have them like 40 - 65 pcs

but this Jordan 7 they have like a massive stock of 120 pairs! 

So this will be sitting too, that's a great news for everyone who wants a pair will be able to cop it without a hassle in

Dubai UAE.

might want to fit only, I never had a jordan 7 before so this will be my first if i ever buy one.
u all get limited jordans out there in Dubai?

I absolutely never win raffles anymore at my local HOH for some reason. I haven't had a win there since the Carmine 6s and I have put in for every dam* release except for the recent 4s. I've even struck out on every GS size that I have put in for there. I used to win like a third of the time there and always picked up until I didn't pick up on my win for the Jordan 14 Thunder. I've even walked in and bought sneakers there several days later that didn't sell out.

If I don't win on this raffle, I'll know FOR SURE that they have blocked me because of that one time I didn't pick up. If that is the case, there is no need for me to continue wasting my time there.

I remember me and a buddy were at Mayfair mall. I copped Raptors and he copped French blues. I have always wanted them from then on out. Must have just off nostalgia.

And '02 pairs that are floating around probably aren't wearable are they?

I remember me and a buddy were at Mayfair mall. I copped Raptors and he copped French blues. I have always wanted them from then on out. Must have just off nostalgia.

And '02 pairs that are floating around probably aren't wearable are they?
deadstock, maybe not. i havent really seen a lot of older 7s that have crumbled or seperated. find a clean worn pair and they should b solid...

No call from Footlocker so far. Wth? When I signed up on Monday afternoon, I was 8th on the list. Idk anymore. I'm not buggin though. I'll look around Sat for these somewhere. If those IV's sat for a bit, I'm a little more confident I can find these on Saturday. 

No call from Footlocker so far. Wth? When I signed up on Monday afternoon, I was 8th on the list. Idk anymore. I'm not buggin though. I'll look around Sat for these somewhere. If those IV's sat for a bit, I'm a little more confident I can find these on Saturday. 
You still got tomorrow for calls.. But ur last sentence should be spot on. Good luck

i dont ****s with footlocker anymore man. a lot of bad experiences from them and champs. shiekh and online camping or bust for me. 

Went into a second footlocker to poke around for info...

Me: Are you guys getting the 7's in on Saturday? And are you doing fcfs?

Employee: I don't know if we're getting them in

Me: 
indifferent.gif
 and I walked out

What's the use of lying? At this point either you have them or you don't. I hate when they try to play you for stupid. 

Went into a second footlocker to poke around for info...

Me: Are you guys getting the 7's in on Saturday? And are you doing fcfs?
Employee: I don't know if we're getting them in
Me: :stoneface:  and I walked out

What's the use of lying? At this point either you have them or you don't. I hate when they try to play you for stupid. 

I know that feeling, absolutely hate when shoe store employees get on that dumb s#!+.

Im a bit outspoken ,especially if I think someones trying to game on me, Id of told em stop the b.s'in if u have any value in your job.

Back
Top Bottom