French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

In 2007 shoes "Sat". I saw the aqua 8s in the stores in December before the playoffs came out.

In 2008, the 7/16 and 10/13 pack was available 2 weeks after but those still " sold fast" according to people.

But In 2015, the French Blue being available a day after and maybe a few more and it " sat?? What????
abundance of simple minded people.

The shoes are beautiful, wanted in 2002 but could not cop.

little brother never had them either.

I could care less if a shoes sits for a week or whatever.

I got another piece closer to completing my collection.

It's great they're sitting. More for me. I'd disagree that a price hike is the way to solve it, though. What if jb made these more readily available? Limited stuff has started to get on my nerves. Why should I have to get up at 10 to get a sneaker? Why can't I just go in and, just buy it like a normal release?
If they made them more widely available, they would inherently start to lose their luster (much like Air Force 1s did). Retros are such a huge part of JB's business and easily their best profit margins... I agree that the price hike isn't the way to tackle the problem though.

If they made them more widely available, they would inherently start to lose their luster (much like Air Force 1s did). Retros are such a huge part of JB's business and easily their best profit margins... I agree that the price hike isn't the way to tackle the problem though.
One could argue that KD's and Lebrons are easy to find at your local-chain-owned-shoe store. They're both pretty popular shoes. But, the thing with the AF1's is that everyone was wearing them, not that they were readily available.

Even though Uptown's lost their luster in the sneaker community, they were in Nike's top five every quarter as far as sales.

These kids buy kicks for other people and not themselves. If they're not desired by other people, they desire them less.

How do you say a sneaker flopped, but then at the same time cry about how hard sneakers are to get?

I hope sneakers are easy to get. It will drive all the fakes, resellers and hypebeast from the hobby.

Perfectly said.

I saw these in the store today, and I must say that I was not impressed with the look of them. They look better in the pics I saw on here than when I saw them in the store.

One could argue that KD's and Lebrons are easy to find at your local-chain-owned-shoe store. They're both pretty popular shoes. But, the thing with the AF1's is that everyone was wearing them, not that they were readily available.
Yeah but Lebron and KD actually play in their models and advertise them.. Retro Jordans have 0 advertising and nobody in the NBA currently plays in them exclusively (yeah Swaggy P and other players sometimes ball in retros but nobody in the NBA exclusively endorses them).

Yeah but Lebron and KD actually play in their models and advertise them.. Retro Jordans have 0 advertising and nobody in the NBA currently plays in them exclusively (yeah Swaggy P and other players sometimes ball in retros but nobody in the NBA exclusively endorses them).
You don't really need that when rappers, and other celebrities endorse them.

I like the Columbia 4's and 11's  a lot better than this shoe. Not sure why what someone likes style wise makes them a hypebeast etc. That being said, i'm glad the people who wanted these were able to get them so easily. Looking forward to those Oreo 4's!

A) Retro Jordans don't need advertising, they did it already

B) They are advertised by players besides Nick Young (i.e. Dex Bryant's cleats, Joe Johnson wears recent releases, Russell Westbrook may wear a retro or two aside from the current model etc. Players may not play in them all the time, but they are strategically worn near RD.

Last edited:
These are chill.. Definitely more impressed with these after seeing the a few times on the Internet. The $190 price point does actually seem to be weeding out those social media hype beast, and at the same time it's forcing people to pick & choose. Any retro I cop at this point has to be something I've been after for a while.

Different times.

Nelly>Social Media any day of the week.

And back in the day, all whites were seasonal, not year round stock like now.

Remastered huh
mean.gif
fake unauthorized looks way better.

infrared 6s was only a $5 difference tho and sold. 11s were $10 and sold. I'm not quite willing to say price is a deterrent after 3 white releases in a row.
Let's see how February n March go.
i agree to think the price increase is a game changer is wishful thinking i hope i'm proven wrong tho.

I accidentally missed the early pick up window for my pair at HoH which was supposed to be at 6pm but they changed it to 4pm? I was busy taking my mother out for dinner to celebrate her birthday, I'm glad I was able to go into my local Champ's and pick up mu size 13 pair around 5pmish without any issue's.

I hope this continues at least for the majority of releases if not all.

Back
Top Bottom