French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

^^^ Yea, those are looking pretty good. This release is really close. 
happy.gif

I'm still undecided on these. I thought I was finna take a short break with JB but my sis now works
at FA. She can hook me up.

Columbia lV's come out January 10th, Frenches come out the 24th, so yeah two weeks. Enoguh time for people who don't plan accordingly to get in some hours at work and earn another paycheck.
laugh.gif
LOL

Thanks bro.  I'm excited myself for these 7s.  I hope the material and fit is there.  Feel like it's an easier cop.

i remember in '02 i was still just a broke college student and i couldn't really afford these. but i remember using my credit card and i copped frenchies and charcoals that cold, december morning omw to school.

fast forward to now... i copped charcoals in '12, but i'm passing on these. so far, from all this so called remastered crap, only thing i'm definitely all in for is oreo 4s.

These are going to be my first pickup of 2015. The photos I've seen look amazing! I will be kicking myself if I pass on these.

Hopefully the sizing on the remastered series is more consistent across shoes. How did the 2002 French blue VII's fit relative to more recent releases? Same or did they run smaller?

Any word on if they will release the "orions" during the year of the 7?

I sure hope so, it's a dope colorway, especially on U.S. National Holiday's for that matter. I swore that I wouldn't fall for JB's whack price inctease game in 2015. But, with the shoe's confirked through June I can't resist if the product is as good as it looks in these early pictures.

I sure hope so, it's a dope colorway, especially on U.S. National Holiday's for that matter. I swore that I wouldn't fall for JB's whack price inctease game in 2015. But, with the shoe's confirked through June I can't resist if the product is as good as it looks in these early pictures.
same here

I want to se
Have you guy's seen these new picture's of the 2015 "Remastered" French Blue's? If so, what do you think of them??
I want to see more pics of these( The retail pair not the early ones), I fear the shape is going to be off like the 7's or 2011. If the shape is going to be off on these its going to be off on the hares too. I just hope they are actually "REMASTERED" and not just a lesser re-retro

I want to se

I want to see more pics of these( The retail pair not the early ones), I fear the shape is going to be off like the 7's or 2011. If the shape is going to be off on these its going to be off on the hares too. I just hope they are actually "REMASTERED" and not just a lesser re-retro

Hopefully some official pictures start surfacing in the coming days because I agree, depending on what the actual shoe's are going to look like is what will determine whether I decide to continue spending my money on JB Retro's especially these supposed "Remastered Retro's."

Frenchies and Hares automatic cops to me. Martians will be a pass until real pics surface but more than likely easy pass. But man I needs some yotrs!

Back
Top Bottom