French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

Don't compare to the 2002 but idc it's supposed to be but we all know you take what your given or get out the culture. Harsh but that's the reality. Plus the cw is dope enough to cop

All in on these, and most 7s. One of my top 3 favorite models. Ceramics above got me hurting! Never should have sold em. If only I was up on Jason mark then.

Why does it seem like there aren't any official/new pics of this shoe??? It comes out in less than 2 months 
frown.gif

Doubt ill cop these.  Once I saw the first pictures on the thread, i never got the feeling to cop like other releases I copped.  More than likely will pass on this pair. Would like to see some on feet pics however. Any one have any with jeans?  Good luck everyone trying to cop

Why does it seem like there aren't any official/new pics of this shoe??? It comes out in less than 2 months :frown:

Less than *1 month :lol:

It's not much, but it's another view if it helps:

08d1e512_718043d9e5aa2db21679dcf00b16fd05.jpeg

Courtesy of some ___ on Twitter a few days ago. Can't remember.

I'm excited going into 2015, even though we have pretty much seen that Remastered doesn't scream OG, I do see some improvements. Plus, there's a whole bunch of releases dropping that I don't have but I've always wanted and this improvement in quality doesn't hurt.

LS= Lifestyle release

So basically they are going to be available in only men's sizes, and those men who don't wear the new standard for men's sizes are screwed? Especially with what I have heard about GS sizes going all the way up to 9 I believe? I'm not saying all of this is fact. But, according to a thread on the Yuku website someone asking what LS meant was told the following, "The LS line was created to be shoes and apparel that is meant for casual wear instead of performance. These shoes generally had more unusual color combinations that were not traditional in basketball shoes. They also more often used materials that are not really geared towards performance, such as more suede and patent leather, neither of which are really performance materials. Only certain retailers have LS accounts so they are more limited as they are not as widely distributed."

Idk why they brought back the LS release. I'm not sure if the same would apply for now because I remeber JB doing LS releases in 06 only for the most part unless someone else can chime in because all Retros for the most part would fall under that category of being a LS nowadays

Crazy how these and the Columbia IVs are releasing 2 weeks apart and the color schemes are similar. Seems like they would have released one in the Summer...

Crazy how these and the Columbia IVs are releasing 2 weeks apart and the color schemes are similar. Seems like they would have released one in the Summer...
Lol but when does JB give us a summer shoe in the summer? Laney 5s last fall..Only 11 lows see summer.. Year round summer in south Florida tho

i hope these are easy to get. i dont want the hype to grow. ive been waiting for this.

Back
Top Bottom