French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

These are still "sitting" in my area and I have been avoiding going to the local spots because I know I would cave. I wanted these back in the day but missed em and have been looking for a steal ever since. Was scanning the local FB group last night and came across someone looking to trade their pair from this past weekend. I was able to trade him the most recent Raptors and $25 for these. I am loving the leather and though the paint isn't "on point" , I don't really give a dam because the overall quality of the shoe has improved IMO. I am trying to limit myself to 5 pairs a year but I will admit the "remastering " so far has me intrigued.

Thing is, remastering didnt just happen for this pair. Peep the black toe 14s. These are straight up marketing gimmicks. Picks of a guy resewing the samples.

Theses still available now online at finishline I'm not complaining I hope sneakers I like are easy to get like this in the future as for jb and remastering it may be a gimmick and I'm glad jb did not make the money they thought they would as fast they thought don't lie to your customers

Last edited:
I never can understand it. Screw the hype. If you like it, buy it. I saw them , liked them and got em. I am happy. Next,................

^^Thats what it is at the end of the day, love vs hate.

Lock it up ,This thread is dead.

Last edited:
Picked up my pair today and I'm satisfied only flaw is the painting on some of the mountain peeks but seen a few reviews on YT with same problem.
Glad I got my pair.

View media item 1375710
Ok first off this sneaker is one of my top 3 all time. I can't believe these didn't sell out. Secondly from the pics that you guys were posting about with the complaints about the outsole paint I am guessing that either A) you're pretty new to the 7's B) if you weren't you never really looked closely to the older pairs or C) you just like to whine. Literally every pair of 7's I've owned except for the hares (obviously) have had this paint issue. Even both of my pairs of early 2000's Raptors had this issue and nobody whined about it then. To talk about how a 5 year old could've painted these better is ridiculous at best. I bet some of you could barely color within the lines lol. You guys crack me up. Btw if you're still crying about jordan prices then you seriously need to find a new hobby. Inflation will always exist. Get used to it. Have a nice day ppl

Ps: my other two top sneakers of all time are the bred 16's and concord 11's

You sound sensitive and a jordan brand apologist

Alot of you in here sound so sensitive. Why do you guys have to be so defensive when people talk about a shoe? They aint talkin about your momma

Last edited:
You sound sensitive and a jordan brand apologist

Alot of you in here sound so sensitive. Why do you guys have to be so defensive when people talk about a shoe? They aint talkin about your momma

I sound like a person who is smart enough not to complain about the quality of the stuff I buy them turn around and buy it again. You dudes been whining and crying about quality for years just to turn around and buy the next shoe and repeat the crying game. Where's the sense in that?? Like dudes said already if ur so mad about the quality then stop buying Jordan's so ppl like us who aren't anal about a millimeter of paint can get their shoes more easily.

Noob bash? Lol who are you by the way? Wow you blocked me but this is the first time ive seen you on nike talk.

But i do not noob bash. Plenty of new members are cool and knowledable people

But then you have members that dont have a clue, complain, and get offended so quickly when every member doesnt say , "oh man i love your shoes they are flawless! God those are worth every penny! Damn your the man for having them!"

Theres a place called solle collectorr where you will get treated softly like an infant and they will never disagree with you

I sound like a person who is smart enough not to complain about the quality of the stuff I buy them turn around and buy it again. You dudes been whining and crying about quality for years just to turn around and buy the next shoe and repeat the crying game. Where's the sense in that?? Like dudes said already if ur so mad about the quality then stop buying Jordan's so ppl like us who aren't anal about a millimeter of paint can get their shoes more easily.

Last edited:
'Nobles' alright, he just speaks his mind . Theres No 2 ppl that will ALWAYS see eye to eye.

No matter what part of NT u venture, this forums all about sharing common likes and dislikes, and with that, there will always be debates.

Theres a few ppl on this board that are super annoying, but I dont duck a solitary individual.
Imo that "Block" button is a b¡+[emoji]169[/emoji]h move. Im a grown man , and fear dont live with in my heart. Same way I am on this site ,is how I am in person. Only people I avoid is ex girlfriends, bill collectors, and the 5-0. :D

Last edited:
i finally got to mollest a pair other day at local shop. that leather was fire. my dad bought a pair of jumpman pros back when they first dropped the white n navy. reminded me of that leather

Noob bash? Lol who are you by the way? Wow you blocked me but this is the first time ive seen you on nike talk.

But i do not noob bash. Plenty of new members are cool and knowledable people

But then you have members that dont have a clue, complain, and get offended so quickly when every member doesnt say , "oh man i love your shoes they are flawless! God those are worth every penny! Damn your the man for having them!"

Theres a place called solle collectorr where you will get treated softly like an infant and they will never disagree with you
Aww thanks G.

My man.

people are just complaining at the irony of it. the ones that complain in such a way suggests they dont love these, nore care about them on the same levels as others. their logic doesnt make sense. like i said, u wanna complain and wait another 10 years to get them right? midas make ur own shoes.

Back
Top Bottom