French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

So I picked these up from FNL with a giftcard total came out to 150 but wthell my jump man's foot got cut off
laugh.gif
 Go back and exchange them.

And I thought my scratched and misaligned painted peaks were bad. BUT this is another level. I'd already be back in the car on my way to FNL.

^Thats called a hustle, I honestly dont know of any hustles that dont have some sort of shade Attach to em.

Either way ,he came up, if it was me, Id of done the same.

Last edited:
Does Finish Line put stickers on their shoes to identify if they are their shoes when someone comes to return it with no receipt? Because i know footlocker champs footaction do.

People are saying these are sitting but at my stores theu sold out in the first two days or so not super hot but they did well. FL just resTicked couple days ago. My be that's y people think they sitting.

It'll be funny if these end up like the Oreo V's two years back; sat for dayyyyssss (meaning months), hated on by everyone, yet sold more units than any other Jordan that year. :lol:

Oreo 5s sold a lil here n there but look at how it did in the long run, wasnt to hard to sell because its a basic color that u can match up easy n wear with a lotta stuff. They restocked soooo many times its ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom