French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

Idk why they brought back the LS release. I'm not sure if the same would apply for now because I remeber JB doing LS releases in 06 only for the most part unless someone else can chime in because all Retros for the most part would fall under that category of being a LS nowadays

Not sure what ls means as far as limited but i doubt they will be limited

The columbia iv's are a full on family release

I do remember the lifestyle logo looking way too similar to the old lebron logo :lol:

Not sure what ls means as far as limited but i doubt they will be limited

The columbia iv's are a full on family release

I do remember the lifestyle logo looking way too similar to the old lebron logo :lol:

I wasn't around when LS was used most often, but if anything I feel like these are a GR and the only thing lifestyle about this is the clothing they'll be dropping alongside to go with the shoe's. But as far as the current pre-order price's are, I've pretty much used that to determine whether the shoe will be a GR or a limited release with little to no hype and up to this point it's always been on point. It seems like the pre-order prices are low, so either these will be fairly easy to cop GR's or only available in men's sizes with little to no hype. I personally doubt it will be the latter, but I'm just like everyone else waiting on some concrete accuraccurate information to drop and everything up until then is speculation and should be taken with a grain of salt.

I believe the 7s that are confirmed release for next year(these, hares, Boudreaux) are going to b GRs. Im curious on some new colorways we'll see tho.

Here are some new pics. From the look of the pics, the shape has improved slightly but it sill isn't close to the '04 and '06 pairs as someone suggested. Still look nice tho

But as far as the current pre-order price's are, I've pretty much used that to determine whether the shoe will be a GR or a limited release with little to no hype and up to this point it's always been on point. It seems like the pre-order prices are low, so either these will be fairly easy to cop GR's or only available in men's sizes with little to no hype.
I use release dates. Normally GR have release dates set at least 3months prior. Most limited kicks we don't hear an accurate date until 6-8weeks out.

Idk man, I want to, but just not sure.

Edit: On second thought, I might. When I got the blk/red VII's on 02, and ordered my cousin's pair from FNL, I was kinda mad I chose the black ones when I saw the quality on these. I hope they put the silver lace tips on these also. 

Last edited:
this shoe brings back memories. my first # jordans i bought back in 2003...a bit torn between doubling up on columbia 4s or getting a pair each.
i'm still hoping for a black cardinal colorway 8)

[quote url="/t/596243/french-blue-air-jordan-7-retro-for-2015-01-24-15-190/180#post_22301719"]View media item 1321494
[/quote]
Hope the white is actually white & matching other white materials on shoe in person.

Last edited:
Hope the white is actually white & matching other white materials on shoe in person.
Referring to how

The Legend Blue 11s were like 3 types of white?

Leather had a White

Lace Loops had a white

and the mesh man it was the 50 shades of white shoe

Referring to how
The Legend Blue 11s were like 3 types of white?
Leather had a White
Lace Loops had a white
and the mesh man it was the 50 shades of white shoe
Exactly ^^, this man knows.

To answer ur-? "Fau".
The white on leather, doesnt look like the true white on tongue/laces of the french 7 in recent pics.

Last edited:
I see the tongue looks slightly different, but not bad. Still waiting for Drew to post some real pics!!

I use release dates. Normally GR have release dates set at least 3months prior. Most limited kicks we don't hear an accurate date until 6-8weeks out.

That's also another determining factor that I take into account that I forgot to bring up. Seems like the really hard to get limited kicks either start popping up close to their release date or we don't get a reliable confirmed release date until it's really close to release date. For example, I'm assuming that the upcoming "What The Kobe's" releasing January 10th randomly popped up on the internet within the last the two to three weeks and it seems like we just got a release date about a week ago when January 10th is about 12 days away.

i think 02 look doper but i might get these.....these shouldnt be difficult to get right?

Why is jb releasing so many predominantly white shoes during the winter :smh:
Then releasing the bordeaux in spring when that's like a fall/winter color :smh:

Why is jb releasing so many predominantly white shoes during the winter
mean.gif

Then releasing the bordeaux in spring when that's like a fall/winter color
mean.gif
you don't know the game by now? It actually follows the schedule that fashion designers go by sometimes.

Why is jb releasing so many predominantly white shoes during the winter :smh:

Then releasing the bordeaux in spring when that's like a fall/winter color :smh:
you don't know the game by now? It actually follows the schedule that fashion designers go by sometimes.
Yeah but Nike usually releases darker colors in fall/winter
And lighter in spring/summer
Lately it seems they ain't been giving a damn

Why is jb releasing so many predominantly white shoes during the winter
mean.gif

Then releasing the bordeaux in spring when that's like a fall/winter color
mean.gif
Yeah but Nike usually releases darker colors in fall/winter
And lighter in spring/summer
Lately it seems they ain't been giving a damn
been like that fam, trust. Columbia's released in January 2001 just to give an example.

Back
Top Bottom