Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

:lol: Like i've stated numerous times its not about the percentage. Its the fact that its 200 dollars. If I went to a vending machine and got a pack of skittles and one extra fell out I wouldn't sell the other so I can make a extra dollar even though its 100% profit i'd be making. Now granted, there's a difference between a box of kicks that retail for 200 and a pack of 1 dollar skittles.

But my point is for me personally the 200 dollars isn't worth the effort and time it would take me to get the shoes. But like I said, I don't have bots or no easy way to cop them. I'm the good ol click and refersh just to stand in line at NDC for 3 hours to strike out. :lol:

It might work for you guys that's why I was asking the question was it worth. Wasn't passing judgement.
You put it that way its smart. Selfish but smart. :lol: Not mad at you though. Especially if you can actually snag 2 pairs. I don't blame you though. I blame retailers...

ok that makes sense.

What up everbody. Im new here. This release was nuts. Ghost chairs being honored by security even though you couldn't line up til 6 am. I hate resellers lol. Camping out for 21 hours to get 200 bucks... I dont get it. After a line check of sizes being copped, mine was gone so I was about to move on to the next fcfs store when a guy was like dude just stay and buy any size to sell it. I aint dropping 200 on something I cant use or may end up stuck with. I said let me have your spot and get my size and didnt go for it. All this for $200? I make more in a 8 hr shift at work. I told myself I wouldnt pay more than $100 over retail for them...but damn I want these.

What size you wear lol

You do know Nike can submit a return to sender during transit right?

If you used a bot I wouldn't be confident until the package is delivered.
Yeah I know but I tried to play it smart with the whole bot thing. It only automatically attempts to put the size in my car with me having to click the size. I have to do everything else as far as checking out and waiting at that stupid wait your turn screen

Reading the comments regarding reselling is always pure entertainment. What it truly boils down to in the end is jealousy plan and simple. The majority would take as many pairs as they could get and do the exact same thing. Its good business, plain and simple. Any time you can make 20% or better ROI, its a solid investment. But emotions take over most people and folks get upset because they missed out. So, its only natural to be upset at the people who are getting the shoes AND making a profit. And many folks will claim morals and all that, but they know inside if someone told them tomorrow they can buy 20 pair at retail, they'd jump at it. Anyone who with half a brain and any business sense would.

But emotions reign supreme and people speak from them, instead of logic. I genuinely love this shoe and got a pair for myself by paying a person to stand in line to get it. But with the resale price jumping, I'm seriously tempted to sell it. And I don't feel bad at all about it, my product and I can do as I please with it. Even met a random person in the kids line that accepted 170 for his pair from me as soon as he got it. He made $43 bucks and I fully intend to milk someone for every cent I can for it. Get upset all you like, its business.

If you truly hate it so much, stop buying post retail. But you don't because you want the product that bad and that's the irony of the situation. The demand and value placed on something as small as a shoe creates the hype and market that all complain about. But people who exploit it are the spawn of Satan for grabbing the money just sitting there begging to be snatched up. But it will never change because its easier for people to get all emotional and whine than to just realize its good business and move on.

lol at ebay prices being more than flight club

bout to just cop a pair off FC for 375 hate paying over retail but i have other priorities now and if i cant win a raffle

paying an extra 150-200 to save me a day of hassles and headache i guess its worth it

if you have this shoe for sale the last thing you should is take it to flightlcub or ebay it

put it on craigslist and keep all the money

even some new breed of niketalker's will pay the piper for a hyped up release like this

:lol: Like i've stated numerous times its not about the percentage. Its the fact that its 200 dollars. If I went to a vending machine and got a pack of skittles and one extra fell out I wouldn't sell the other so I can make a extra dollar even though its 100% profit i'd be making. Now granted, there's a difference between a box of kicks that retail for 200 and a pack of 1 dollar skittles.

But my point is for me personally the 200 dollars isn't worth the effort and time it would take me to get the shoes. But like I said, I don't have bots or no easy way to cop them. I'm the good ol click and refersh just to stand in line at NDC for 3 hours to strike out. :lol:

It might work for you guys that's why I was asking the question was it worth. Wasn't passing judgement.
You put it that way its smart. Selfish but smart. :lol: Not mad at you though. Especially if you can actually snag 2 pairs. I don't blame you though. I blame retailers...

You're not looking at it the right way. Yes, if someone has to put in crazy hours in line forever for a mere 200 dollars, I'd agree. But if you can get the shoes with hardly any effort or by paying someone else to do the leg work, why not? For example, I had someone in line already to get me a pair. I had to pick the person up. So I'm already up there and come across someone who was in line and stated they really didn't even want the shoes. So I'm already there, I see no effort in getting that pair off the guy. I consider it a solid investment even if I make 20% as I did nothing pretty much. The money put out isn't a concern as its money that is sitting around doing nothing anyway. Its not going to effect my life or change it one bit so it doesn't even matter when it returns.

I suppose I view this entire thing differently as its literally how I make my living. Full time eBay seller. Those who look at one item or one transaction and say "20 dollars profit isn't anything" don't do the math. Sure, by itself, the $20 isn't anything. But times that by a few thousand a year and now you have a viable income by allowing your money to work for you.

And I'm not saying you're wrong in your views, as I can see where you're coming from. But, everyone is different and some things work for some when they don't for others.

Nope waiting on my FTL confirmation which prob wont come until tomorrow night
Cool.  You should check now.  My status is STATUS: 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP

Looks like all systems are a go.  Got nervous because I waited in line for about an hour. 

if you have this shoe for sale the last thing you should is take it to flightlcub or ebay it

put it on craigslist and keep all the money

even some new breed of niketalker's will pay the piper for a hyped up release like this
Im not with you on this one 
laugh.gif

CL in Los Angeles is nothing but "wanna trade for a phone/tablet" and "take $300 for Yeezys" oh and the no show, flakes. 

Tried for my sister but we both failed. My hoh ain't right most hoh got like 1 or 2 fsr of these right? Well they were the only FTl on the locator with a first come first serve. There was like 100+ people by 2 a.m. Nike is dumb for making these limited almost every middle or high school kid wanted these. This whole limited crap with Jordan's are just stupid sigs ok create hype but Jordan's why they are already hyped.

Had someone say bel airs for db3's straight up was an even trade. Mind you I have the db3s smh

Last edited:
Reading the comments regarding reselling is always pure entertainment. What it truly boils down to in the end is jealousy plan and simple. The majority would take as many pairs as they could get and do the exact same thing. Its good business, plain and simple. Any time you can make 20% or better ROI, its a solid investment. But emotions take over most people and folks get upset because they missed out. So, its only natural to be upset at the people who are getting the shoes AND making a profit. And many folks will claim morals and all that, but they know inside if someone told them tomorrow they can buy 20 pair at retail, they'd jump at it. Anyone who with half a brain and any business sense would.

But emotions reign supreme and people speak from them, instead of logic. I genuinely love this shoe and got a pair for myself by paying a person to stand in line to get it. But with the resale price jumping, I'm seriously tempted to sell it. And I don't feel bad at all about it, my product and I can do as I please with it. Even met a random person in the kids line that accepted 170 for his pair from me as soon as he got it. He made $43 bucks and I fully intend to milk someone for every cent I can for it. Get upset all you like, its business.

If you truly hate it so much, stop buying post retail. But you don't because you want the product that bad and that's the irony of the situation. The demand and value placed on something as small as a shoe creates the hype and market that all complain about. But people who exploit it are the spawn of Satan for grabbing the money just sitting there begging to be snatched up. But it will never change because its easier for people to get all emotional and whine than to just realize its good business and move on.

This!! [emoji]128079[/emoji]

how much do they actually go for now???
been seeing all $350-400 on craiglist...
its been only one day and people make these idiot comments. people need to be patient if you plan on buying, its always been like this. if your reselling move them now, just prepare yourself for those morons who do chargebacks and try to cancel orders, because they found it locally or better price elsewhere. One thing I learned about today's shoe buyer compared to 10 years ago, they are about the fast nickel, instead of the slow dime both buyers and resellers. 

My bad SS72.  I was joking around because I know it's a super long shot.   But I recognized my error and edited by post.  Regards.

My bad SS72.  I was joking around because I know it's a super long shot.   But I recognized my error and edited by post.  Regards.

It's cool man I understand. NT has rules and we all need to follow them.
If you put what you want to trad, buy or sell in your sig you won't be breaking any rules.

Im not with you on this one :lol:

CL in Los Angeles is nothing but "wanna trade for a phone/tablet" and "take $300 for Yeezys" oh and the no show, flakes. 

in nyc if you find a serious buyer

your shoes will sell if the shoe is hyped and its a current release everyone wants

Repped. This man is preaching!

Back
Top Bottom