Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Damn I missed out today also... glad I was able to cop a pair on RD when they came out which was not a easy task so it makes me appreciate my pair even more lol I wouldn't mind a 2nd fresh pair

Last edited:

happened to check nike's twitter right at 7 for the link... grabbed bel airs finally after striking out so many times before, yeah!

love how cyber monday is supposed to be a day of great deals, for Nike/Jordan it's a great day to sell out stock of old shoes at full price. genius 
roll.gif
EXACTLY.

Nike: Cyber Monday is coming lets release shoes at regular price, offer a discount.  WHY???

**MANIACAL LAUGH**

**MANIACAL LAUGH**

**MANIACAL LAUGH**

Last edited:
majority of the people should be getting their shipping confirmation right around this time. mine came at 6:17 western.

just picked up a pair of bel-airs from Shieks in San francisco.. they were having their grand opening of their Jordan Brand store and had a raffle for all the jordans they had listed. wifey was lucky enough to get her name pulled out  for these, and copped me a 9.5..
smokin.gif
  each hour there was a raffle for a different shoe. 

most of the other shoes they had nobody really wanted and had plenty of like the steel X's , black tongue 5's, 3m 5's, fire red 3's. still had some bred 4's.. most people wanted the GMP pack and the Bel-airs.. some wanted the green glow 4's and bred 4's..  most people didn't show interest in most of the shoes so they were released to the public to buy.. all and all it was a good day thought i was going to go home empty handed.. 

just picked up a pair of bel-airs from Shieks in San francisco.. they were having their grand opening of their Jordan Brand store and had a raffle for all the jordans they had listed. wifey was lucky enough to get her name pulled out  for these, and copped me a 9.5..:smokin   each hour there was a raffle for a different shoe. 

most of the other shoes they had nobody really wanted and had plenty of like the steel X's , black tongue 5's, 3m 5's, fire red 3's. still had some bred 4's.. most people wanted the GMP pack and the Bel-airs.. some wanted the green glow 4's and bred 4's..  most people didn't show interest in most of the shoes so they were released to the public to buy.. all and all it was a good day thought i was going to go home empty handed.. 
When did this happen?

just picked up a pair of bel-airs from Shieks in San francisco.. they were having their grand opening of their Jordan Brand store and had a raffle for all the jordans they had listed. wifey was lucky enough to get her name pulled out  for these, and copped me a 9.5..
smokin.gif
  each hour there was a raffle for a different shoe.

damn they had some gmp packs?

Back
Top Bottom