Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

I dont think I can do it...lol. still got zebras, taxis, and lebrons. But this was the gem of the bunch imo

I think these will be reselling higher then fear 5s pretty soon
Negative. Too many of these to go around. Everybody is reselling these. The fears are only that high in price because they arent easy to come by. Especially from a legit seller.

Man seems like everyone that's been posting I hear the word "connect", "copped 8 pairs", "bots...". Seems like its rare to see people who just copped manually. Didn't know if it was possible still.
laugh.gif
I also only buy manually and I've only missed out on the DB 3s and 5s.  I originally missed out on the Toro 4's and Fear Pack 3's but got them during the re-stock.  This year, I got the:

Fire Red 5s (grey tongue)

Thunder 4s (re-stock)

Grape 5s

Black Grape 5s

Fire Red 3s

Red/White/Black 4s

Fear Pack 3s and 4s

Bel Air 5s

Bugs Bunny 8s

Almost all of my success is at NDC with very few at Finish Line.  I have never been successful anywhere else online.  If I can't get them by myself for retail, then I don't get them, I don't deal with resellers.

You may not see the hype in these but you can damn sure hear it when the name is spoken. "Limited Bel Air" screams "Mom I have to have this shoe!" Lol!

Just want to address a few things, not directed at the individuals I quoted:

If a $200 ROI within a day on a $200 investment isn't good enough for you I'd suggest you continue selling cocaine or managing that hedge fund...smh!

So after market prices on these will drop in a few months but Fear 5's will continue to rise....ummm, ok!

Fashion Police Alert: Grey pants with grey shoes...yikes!

So y'all have a problem with resellers buying multiple pairs for profit but don't have a problem with dude in this thread that bought 7 pairs to help NT members huh. Regardless of the intention the end result was people in that area didn't get pairs because dude grabbed so many. They basically had to battle people that otherwise weren't in the area to even contest on this release. The hypocrisy is STRONG!
Fear V's where MUCH more limited then Bel Air's.. remember fear v's didnt release online at all.. 

Negative. Too many of these to go around. Everybody is reselling these. The fears are only that high in price because they arent easy to come by. Especially from a legit seller.
These will go higher than the fears. These crossed over to pop-culture and everyone and they mom wants a pair to rock. Once DS stock dries up soon prices will be premium for DS pairs.

Let's talk about this realistically. I encourage anyone with a mature intelligent opinion to chime in as well. Demand for the BelAir was greater than the Fear 5, a lot of that being GS interest it seems. Only NDC, FTL/FA, JJ had these on line, Fear 5 wasn't released online if I remember correctly. FNL, FTL/HOH, JJ, DTLR, and NikeStores had Fear 5's. BelAirs were carried by less stores. I think it's a toss up, Fear 5's seem to have some longevity but perhaps BelAirs peak at a higher price than Fear 5's at some point.

The fact that people seem to be more inclined to actually wear BelAirs may play a role in price as to availability of DS pairs...
JJ did not have fear v's.. a couple very few finishlines, HOH, and nike store and thats it.. Bel Airs took 2 hours to sell out on footaction and footlocker.. the bel airs stock was probably equivalent to the fear iv's 

JJ did not have fear v's.. a couple very few finishlines, HOH, and nike store and thats it.. Bel Airs took 2 hours to sell out on footaction and footlocker.. the bel airs stock was probably equivalent to the fear iv's 
That probably had more to do with the websites crashing than a huge amount of stock.

My gf just hit me with the "Oh you bought yourself a pair but where's mines at " smh what's resell like on a size 7Y.

Fear V's where MUCH more limited then Bel Air's.. remember fear v's didnt release online at all.. 

True and fair enough BUT mind you Finishline carried Fear 5's, they didn't carry BelAir 5's at all. Break about even perhaps?

The website time of selling out is purely irrelevant in my opinion. Finishline carried ALOT of Fear 4's and were at regular non HOH FTL's, BelAirs aren't even sniffing that quantity.

Last edited:
I sent them an email on Friday asking if they had them in hand yet or still had to pick them up. No response. I just sent them a FB message a few min ago. Hoping for the best.
yeah good luck but it sounds like u might have to make a PayPal claim soon. In the future order from a reputable source or pay a ny'er to stay in line for you.

That probably had more to do with the websites crashing than a huge amount of stock.
looks like they process one at a time or something, everyone was waiting for hourssss just to check out. then at the end get slap with a OOS message. so yeah, it's the website screwing us not because they have a lot of stock

yeah good luck but it sounds like u might have to make a PayPal claim soon. In the future order from a reputable source or pay a ny'er to stay in line for you.

Yea I knew the risk and took the gamble. Paid via Paypal and my Amex. I always get my pairs from NDC but I was traveling during the drop this past weekend so this was my only choice.

Yea I knew the risk and took the gamble. Paid via Paypal and my Amex. I always get my pairs from NDC but I was traveling during the drop this past weekend so this was my only choice.
Oh ok. Even if they do pull through I wouldn't buy from them again due to bad business practices

I was going to get a pair to resell to buy something else with it. I had a size 16 in my cart yesterday (which was the easiest one to cop) and could have bought it but didn't do it. I have a lot of sources that I trade and buy from locally so it would have to be ebay and after the fee's ect it didn't make sense. The shoe seems coo butl not a pair I could pull off. The X's next week are something that I had when they came out as a kid and can wear with almost anything. I congratulate those that got this shoe.

Last edited:
Exactly what do people find appealing about this shoe ? I'm not knocking them for buying them cause, I have crimson 3s and joker 3s lots of ppl hated them... But these look like a GS sz, that just happen to get turned into a FSR....

Them ebay fees r ridiculous. Some other company really got to compete with them so they could have more reasonable prices

Back
Top Bottom