Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Has their ever been a shoe that went for $500 resell and then suddenly lost hype and dropped dramatically? These are going to remain expensive.
I don't know about a shoe that was reselling for $500 and dipped in price, but the Titanium XX3 were reselling for over $2000 close to release date. I know for a fact because I sold mine for $2250 like a week and a half after the release date.  Soon after the prices dipped, and I mean by a lot. If you're selling a DS pair of those nowadays you wouldn't even get $1000. Still can't believe I won those shoes in a raffle, but I had no intention of keeping those ugly things anyway.
I was just looking on ebay at the titanium price yesterday and was kind of surprised based on all the hype they had back then. Glad i got finales instead.

I was just looking on ebay at the titanium price yesterday and was kind of surprised based on all the hype they had back then. Glad i got finales instead.
I need the finales! Not to deter the thread but you know the going rate for those as well?

Last edited:
I need the finales! Not to deter the thread but you know the going rate for those as well?
Not sure since it's not many pairs being sold, but under $1,100 should be about the going rate right now. Some sizes might sell for more. Two listings on ebay that have them for $2,000+ will probably continue to sit for a long time.

Last edited:
Has their ever been a shoe that went for $500 resell and then suddenly lost hype and dropped dramatically? These are going to remain expensive.

This happens all the time. Resellers try and capitalize when the hype is at its peak, thus you see really high BIN on eBay. As the hype falls prices will to; I think these will be around $300 - $350 next year.

Good I hope the price keeps dropping on these, resellers won't get the hint until they keep getting stuck with shoes.

This will happen eventually (see Fire Red IIIs, both Weatherman Foams, and probably the Steel Xs that dropped today)...but on a retro+ colorway that is extremely limited? Not gonna happen brah.

Good I hope the price keeps dropping on these, resellers won't get the hint until they keep getting stuck with shoes.
i kinda doubt these are coming down "yet". there's a grip load of people are asking to buy this for 350. even consignment shops want these.

Last edited:
This will happen eventually (see Fire Red IIIs, both Weatherman Foams, and probably the Steel Xs that dropped today)...but on a retro+ colorway that is extremely limited? Not gonna happen brah.

I think you are right. All those other shoes went down because after a certain price you might as well hunt down an older model since those will drop in price too when the market corrects itself. But these are not going down. I bought WCs as tradebait not realizing this thinking I was on a come up and they are practically worthless. Hopefully I can get the Bred 1s with em in Dec.

No other pair of shoes I really want to trade for these and I am sure as hell not spending 350+ on Js.

i kinda doubt these are coming down "yet". there's a grip load of people are asking to buy this for 350. even consignment shops want these.
I put the pair on eBay that my boy didn't grab and someone keep offering me 350 for them. He want me to end the auction and sell to him which is crazy because it's only at 305. Could be a scam but if i do it I want it as a gift payment

I'm pretty proud that people let those foams sit. It's about time something ugly got left alone. We might still have taste after all!
The foams were a bubble that was eventually going to burst. Nike over did the shoe in too many colorways and tried to capitalize as much as possible on the hype that carried from the galaxies and paranormans. Once I saw the fighter jet release I figured that it wouldn't be long until people moved onto something else.

The foams were a bubble that was eventually going to burst. Nike over did the shoe in too many colorways and tried to capitalize as much as possible on the hype that carried from the galaxies and paranormans. Once I saw the fighter jet release I figured that it wouldn't be long until people moved onto something else.
Same

Contacted a guy on cg talked him down to 280 not sure if I want to pull the trigger. Wouldn't wear them but would like to have them from a collectors stand point.

I got my hands on a second pair and let them go for 310. Could of got more but the dude was cool so I just some what hooked me up 
tongue.gif

I don't reply often, I just read and **** but I had to say this...no offense but i saw these on a little girl and they were fire, ten minutes later I saw them on a dude maybe size 12 or so and they look like straight garbage (even with a nice outfit)...i don't get it but to each its own...hope prices go down so I can buy my chick a pair!

I don't reply often, I just read and **** but I had to say this...no offense but i saw these on a little girl and they were fire, ten minutes later I saw them on a dude maybe size 12 or so and they look like straight garbage (even with a nice outfit)...i don't get it but to each its own...hope prices go down so I can buy my chick a pair!
I own a pair. Rocked them last week, thought i was doing my thing fit wise. Then today i saw a guy my age and stature wearing them. Fit was decent but like you mentioned, them things looked horrible/stupid on him. I hope i wasn't looking like that lol. They look weird in larger sizes when u see them on someone else feet. I probably was looking the same way smh.

I could never pull these off, but a women who is a good friend of mine said these are ultra feminine.

Aww c'mon guys, they're not that bad. Men can wear these and be alright, don't worry about what people say lol

Back
Top Bottom