Freshman at UC Riverside?

Where y'all at? Tap tap pull
nerd.gif

I'm in Pentland F btw.

alumni c/o 07! man i miss dorm stormin days at pentland...for all u incoming freshman just kno that the campus is a shell of its former self...back in the dayUCR cracked!!!! bow, no more el castillo, no more gotham, no more la luna, and sevillas is 21+, not to mention KA house is no more and ATO is gone too....damni miss the old days

Alot of my good friends go there.

They don't like it much, but then again, we were all from the OC and never liked the IE in general.

Originally Posted by jadams003

alumni c/o 07! man i miss dorm stormin days at pentland...for all u incoming freshman just kno that the campus is a shell of its former self...back in the day UCR cracked!!!! bow, no more el castillo, no more gotham, no more la luna, and sevillas is 21+, not to mention KA house is no more and ATO is gone too....damn i miss the old days

So the rumors are true. Damn... I used to DJ at the KA & FIGI houses all the time. The KAs had this annual gig called "around the world"...only the frat bros were allowed in the party (unless you rolled w/ me) The rest were chicks. They would serve free drinks from around the world. It would bea 4 to 1 girls to guy ratio... Ahhh to be a student again.

yeah man, i been to around the world....but yes the rumors are true...campus went lame real quick...jus glad i was able to enjoy myself before @$*# got wack!!!

KA house cracked.. i still go back to that house at night with some breezys. That %@++ is scarrrrrry.

Back
Top Bottom