Friends and Family 30% off 5/20-5/24

Originally Posted by phnrprman

Will the coupon work on air Max 2009s? I'm thinking of picking up some air attacks if it does
Thanks

my footaction said yes it will but my footlocker said no...so who knows

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

looking to buy Varsity Red VIs on this 30. none around me though.
had no luck in the SKU thread,hoping to have luck in this one. anyone have the SKU for them? preferably the footlocker one? thanks.

Footlocker  41-05054-204
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

got off the phone from somebody from fa. he said that as far as he knows, the del sols are not on the exclusion list.

please post if anyone has tried getting the del sols with fa coupon. thanks in advance!

About to head out to the mall right now..to see if the footlocker & champs..have anything I want to buy..

Originally Posted by boogeda

got off the phone from somebody from fa. he said that as far as he knows, the del sols are not on the exclusion list.

please post if anyone has tried getting the del sols with fa coupon. thanks in advance!
I bought my second pair of Del Sols with a 15% off code I got from doing the customer service feedback survey on the receipt. It said that there may be exclusions, but I worked on the Del Sols.

got my 2 pairs of kobe's ( del sol and inlines) for 199.75
pimp.gif
its not the 50% off but its cool.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

got my 2 pairs of kobe's ( del sol and inlines) for 199.75
pimp.gif
its not the 50% off but its cool.

i'm assuming that the fa coupon worked for the del sols.

got my air max 97, 95 and pair of kobe's with the 30%

ohhhhhh yeeeeeaaaahhhhhh!!!

it ain't 50% but got dammit ill take it

FOX HILLS MALL

L.A.

Originally Posted by kcirtap7

i guess everyone who doesnt have a vip card is SOL ehh :/

just sign up for a card when you go in.  or you can use the code on the coupon online and they dont ask for a VIP card or anything..

You will need your VIP number or no coupon. Trust me, I was talking to the DM at one FA. I just got back after scooping up my pairs.

I pciked up a pair of copper foamposites, size 9.5 for 145 after tax . I need a size ten though.... so lucky my footlocker had one pair of coppers left, and the lady was like no way will it work on these, hahah then she rung it up and it did. im looking to get a ten though, so will probably have to sell this 9.5

I have a ? about Footlocker. I copped a pair of black/red Griffs(retail price) about 3 weeks ago and lost the receipt like a dummy and I paid cash. I ended up coppin the black joints for $50. Can I exchange the Griffs for a pair of Lebrons?

JUNIOR STRIKES wrote:

FOX HILLS MALL

L.A.

Did you have to show your VIP card?

^up to the manager, just call first and tell them the scenerio, they'll usually just let you bring the shoe in for store credit, for whatever the shoe's current price is

if they deny you, feel free to try another FTL as well

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^up to the manager, just call first and tell them the scenerio, they'll usually just let you bring the shoe in for store credit, for whatever the shoe's current price is

if they deny you, feel free to try another FTL as well

Thanks I'll do that.  I knew I should've kept the receipt SMH

Originally Posted by Israeln23

JUNIOR STRIKES wrote:

FOX HILLS MALL

L.A.

Did you have to show your VIP card?
yup, she ask for it before the coupon

also i only showed the coupon and FA was cool about it. I have a star club card but have no idea where it is and they didnt even ask to see it

Back
Top Bottom