From a New Yorker, it's time I tip my hat to the West Coast.

My NYC brethren don't be mad at me, I love my city....just never took advantage of it ad at this age I no longer have the urge to experience what the city has to offer anymore...I know NYC is beautiful...

I'm all for you moving out west. how soon can you go?

:lol:

personally the only thing I would like about being so close to las vegas is going to watch mma fights but thats about it.

I may have to even settle out in cali post graduate school but i'm gunning for chicago or nyc first.

I'm all for you moving out west. how soon can you go?

:lol:

personally the only thing I would like about being so close to las vegas is going to watch mma fights but thats about it.

I may have to even settle out in cali post graduate school but i'm gunning for chicago or nyc first.

nyc>chicago easy

for me i just needa explore the west........................im sure there are ppl in cali who think its boring and nyc is the best place on earth.

you can get tired of any area if you been there long enough i think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
nyc>chicago easy

for me i just needa explore the west........................im sure there are ppl in cali who think its boring and nyc is the best place on earth.

you can get tired of any area if you been there long enough i think.
Chicago > NYC

Its a matter of opinion though. I know many New Yorkers who prefer Chicago, I know many Chicagoans who prefer NY but most prefer their own city.

Born n raised in NY, but.....women weed n weather, don't it sound clever?

Black chicks in NY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I was surprised they looked that much better than Chicagoan black chicks.
There was one girl I saw with her two friends, they were all dimes, but she was an 11. She had to have caught me checking her out at the Chipotle. She simply had to.

What you feeding em over there :nerd:

y'all don't know sheet about Boise Idaho!
offensive name 

offensive lifestyle?

tongue.gif

I'm going with Atlanta's chicks as well.  Something about those Georgia peaches, haha.

Vegas is a street; Cali is that x1000.  The possibilities are literally limitless.  I don't know much about NorCal, but SoCal I know for sure is
pimp.gif

Last edited:
The grass is always greener

Always been jealous of NYC for being closer to Europe.

You're right about Vegas though, have partied all over America and nowhere comes close. Hot women from all the world just ready to party

Back
Top Bottom