From a New Yorker, it's time I tip my hat to the West Coast.

The only thing the West has over us is the weather. And that's not even their own doing. They got lucky geographically.

it's not like NY ever wanted steez to claim us or to represent us :lol:

Ship that ***** to cali please. :pimp:

Vegas is dope but I would never drive to vegas from cali. If you're going to do vegas you're going to do vegas right. so who cares about a flight.

If I'm traveling somewhere awesome, I'm not going local for the record.

Hawaii is over-rated.

San-Diego seems awesome I've always wanted to visit. I've been to LA and that place is dope :lol: It's great but it doesn't touch NYC. One thing I must say is I looked at the streets in Los Angeles and they are all so clean. I specifically remember having a m&m wrapper in my hands walking down the street and thinking about tossing it but the street was just too clean. I couldn't find any other garbage on it so I held onto my wrapper until I was indoors where they had a trash can.

reported.

how is Hawaii over-rated though?...that place is paradise.

when it comes to nightlife, id say we have NY, Miami, Vegas and LA as the top places, i live in NY, been to Miami like 5 times and Vegas once, never been to LA, but ive never partied like i did in Vegas and thats with pretty good connections in all three spots.

when it comes to nightlife, id say we have NY, Miami, Vegas and LA as the top places, i live in NY, been to Miami like 5 times and Vegas once, never been to LA, but ive never partied like i did in Vegas and thats with pretty good connections in all three spots.

LA bars and clubs are closed at 2

reported.

:lol: I didn't flame you or anything so I'll let you know if I get anything from the authorities in my inbox. Unless you're reaching over what got censored. Pro tip it wasn't a 4 letter word thats demeaning or offensive. NT just blocks it out.

not to mention you're going to respond to my post 2 replies later.

P.s. what's the point of telling anyone you're reporting them? Try growing up. I feel like we're in grade school.

If you feel a rule was broken and it hurt your feelings you're free to report without the whole "reported" post. Or does it make you feel good to be in the "classroom" and say "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M TELLING THE TEACHER " :lol:

Last edited:
NYCer for the first 23 years of life, moved to the Bay Area 6 months ago for a tech job...

Asian women, excellent weather, and the greatest :pimp: available sealed the deal for me....its been live as ****

I tell everyone I know, NYC is still the center of the universe and the greatest place on earth...but it aint the best for every industry, esp not the tech field.....the amount of money to be made out here is ridiculous and this place is thriving...

Hardly home but always reppin....East coast forever but I **** with Northern California hardbody :pimp:

Vegas > Miami > NYC > LA for nightlife. Born and raised in LA and whenever we really wanna rage we just drive to Vegas. ...we drive so we can take party favors

When it comes to east cost west coast is kind of a "the grass is always greener on the other side" type of thing . Js appriciate where you live and try to explore the world as much as you can . ... Too many things out there for people to say "I've never been on a plane before" 

LA bars and clubs are closed at 2
nah.....you serious, scratch LA then...lol
NYC ****** go OUT at 2am
laugh.gif

NYC>

west coast 
nthat.gif

west coast as in cali only. oregon and washington could kick rocks 
laugh.gif

jk
maybe

Watchu know about St. Tropez, Ibiza, Athens, Rome?

Southern Europe is where it's at.  Step your international game up buddy.

NYC ****** go OUT at 2am :lol:

NYC>

yeah this i totally agree with, most of the time when i go out, im just getting into the club close to 2am....any place where clubs close @2am has no nightlife....

but Ninja my dude, Vegas nightlife >>>>>>>> NYC by a ton.... XS alone is better than any club ive ever set foot in on here bruh.

some day, for now im not interested in the least in Europe, maybe Barcelona.

Word. I've only been to London and Paris though.

Love the atmosphere in Paris. In London everyone seems so rude and busy.

how :pimp: is athens?

might have a chance to spend a semester there :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom