From college dropout to a docta

Cudi Appreciation Thread 
nthat.gif

Nah but fo'real I understand fans wanting the "old" artist and the "new" artist being like "_ that". Most artists go through this. The best example would be Bob Dylan. Cats were pissed when he started recording/performing with an electric guitar. PISSED!

I actually do like some of ye's new music quite a bit. That joint with Seth Rogan on the back was flames. 

I would party to it, I wouldn't consider it rap.

Call him anything but a rapper. We'll be on the same page.
Bro… did you see kanye's freestyle on Sway? 

Edit - This should probably go in the Music forum now 
happy.gif

Last edited:
:lol: at cudi even coming near the bosses throne.

Yall just throwing stones to throw stones

Cudi been washed after his first album if we want to talk seriously

Last edited:
Cudi Appreciation Thread :nthat:

Nah but fo'real I understand fans wanting the "old" artist and the "new" artist being like "_ that". Most artists go through this. The best example would be Bob Dylan. Cats were pissed when he started recording/performing with an electric guitar. PISSED!

I actually do like some of ye's new music quite a bit. That joint with Seth Rogan on the back was flames. 

man this straight up sounds like that stuff kanye puts out

Yeezus was one of the worst albums I have ever listened to but because Kayne has a bunch of weirdos that worship him to unhealthy levels it was "genius" and he actually believes he is one

Yeezus was one of the worst albums I have ever listened to but because Kayne has a bunch of weirdos that worship him to unhealthy levels it was "genius" and he actually believes he is one

I agree to an extent with what you are saying.

It's definitely unhealthy how much of a choke hold he has on the youth.

Idol worship to the maximum.

-Drew

roll.gif
@ congratulating him on graduating

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ all the **** riding

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ 16th chapel

Last edited: