From Northern California to Southern California...

tee eye ehm wrote:

thanks for the critiques and comments on the apartment...but i think i will be leaving the posters up. terry richardson is one of my favorite photographers and supreme happens to be a label i really enjoy and respect, so i have the best of both worlds for me going on.

I hear you, just saying, if it were in my room and stuff maybe but if Im moving in on my own Id try to get my grown man on, supreme posters islike taking 10 step backwards.....ESP in the living room

lucky guy though, whats the monthly bill looking like?

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
nice right next to fidm. good spot dawg.
haha...thats where my girl is going to school. we live at the renaissance towers which is literally next door to FIDM. i gotta constantly remind myself to be a good boy! hahaha!

thanks for the critiques and comments on the apartment...but i think i will be leaving the posters up. terry richardson is one of my favorite photographers and supreme happens to be a label i really enjoy and respect, so i have the best of both worlds for me going on.

been wanting to move out and spread my wings for a while so i decide to pack it up and live with my girl in LA. landed a good job at the LA law library, so all is good. i plan to come back HOME to the bay area at least once every two months.
if you don't mind me asking, how much do you pay for rent? 1 BR?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

tee eye ehm wrote:

I hear you, just saying, if it were in my room and stuff maybe but if Im moving in on my own Id try to get my grown man on, supreme posters is like taking 10 step backwards.....ESP in the living room

lucky guy though, whats the monthly bill looking like?

word. to each his own.

monthly bill? sheesh, with rent, utilities, cable, internet, groceries, etc., a lot. we got a deal on the apartment though and knocked off a few hundred bucksoff the rent. i would say live with the parents for as long as you can until you get the bread up.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I might consider doing this if i get accepted at a college in socal.
same here...and OP what do you do for a living? and is how big is that apartment?

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by fifaboy03

what made you choose LA over the Bay Area?
cause its better duhhhh.
laugh.gif

i do like OC/socal though, been there for two years. I hope my new apartment this Fall looks as good and furnished as yours
pimp.gif

damn, just found out the wifey is schooling and interning it up today and tomorrow until at least 9pm! what the hell am i gonna do for the whole day today andtomorrow?! somebody hook me up with the hotspots around here please! i dont start work until next week, so im gonna be bored for sure.

Very nice spot fam
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I've been wanting to move down to LA myself but i'm not sure what kinda spot my money can afford.

congrats on the move..bout to do the same myself but stayin in the bay. You must have a down-to-earth chick if shes cool with those posters bein up in theliving room.

I don't know about yall, but this looks garbage to me.

If you wanna upgrade your place, remove the posters, that rug with the animal print, and those board games (store them in a closet)

right on for the comments. wasnt really looking for any but ill take them all with a grain of salt. i jut felt like posting that i finally moved out and now onmy own. im happy with how it turned out, and with the budget i was working with, i feel like its great and thats all that matters. yes i have mad ikea stuff,but hey its cheap and i feel like i made it work.

still looking for some cool spots to go to, so if anyone has any suggestions ill take them. thanks again NT!

Back
Top Bottom