FSU QB Released Vol. Don't Put Your Hands ON Me

What are you saying?
we always talk about restraint and controlling emotions.

I feel like its a slap in the face of all women that they're not held accountable for their actions because that means people don't think they're mature or smarr enough.

People treat women like children in regards to their attitudes, ability to control emotion, etc.

Men have to show restraint... It's been documented, and 99% of the time, dudes are actually pulling back, just as evidence in this thread.

But we really don't ask that from women and I think it's insulting to women

Last edited:

I feel like its a slap in the face of all women that they're not held accountable for their actions because that means people don't think they're mature or smarr enough.

People treat women like children in regards to their attitudes, ability to control emotion, etc.

Men have to show restraint... It's been documented, and 99% of the time, dudes are actually pulling back, just as evidence in this thread.

I've been saying this for the longest. If men are held in regards as to say they should know better than to hit a woman under any circumstances than we're admitting woman don't know any better.

So the white knights in this thread think its ok for women to hit guys with no reciprocation because they're women, even though women supposedly want equal rights on all fronts? Shorty shouldn't go around swinging on cats and calling them Ns, same for a white dude or any other races male. if you go up to black dude, call him a racial slur and swing on him im pretty sure he's going to retaliate, esp given he's a youngin and in a bar.

Yep... exactly how it comes off. It's comes off as thinking women are too ignorant to control their behavior. Therefore we as men have to teach them how to. Holding them accountable is like the older sibling who hits the younger annoying siblings back.

So the white knights in this thread think its ok for women to hit guys with no reciprocation because they're women, even though women supposedly want equal rights on all fronts? Shorty shouldn't go around swinging on cats and calling them Ns, same for a white dude or any other races male. if you go up to black dude, call him a racial slur and swing on him im pretty sure he's going to retaliate, esp given he's a youngin and in a bar.

1. stop being thirsty to mention black and white

2. if any man wants to hit a woman then go right ahead but don't be upset and cry a river when there is also a repercussion for your actions

If a woman hits a man, she should get publicly shamed and catch an assault charge

Not get hit back.

Unless is it a life and death situation of course.

damn sweetheart shorty was talking wild reckless to him first tho

What are you saying?

For me at least, a lot of that has to do with threat level. I don't think anyone should put their hands on me, but I also don't think that gives me a right to go and pummel them for doing so. Whether they be male or female, if they are significantly weaker and smaller than me, I'm not really going to get in a physical altercation with them.

Last edited:
Can someone please point out one person in this thread who said ol' girl should go unpunished for what she did?

Dudes chomping at the bit to call someone out for caping... :lol:

Most violent women have daddy issues because a woman with an active father got that talking to at one point or another.

So basically women are children & we should treat them as such
Lol women get to live on both sides of the fence, I'm not saying it's ok, but you must prepare yourself for what happens when you try to act like a man. Ain't no woman getting publicly shamed for hitting a dude, everrrrrrr, be real

Most violent women have daddy issues because a woman with an active father got that talking to at one point or another.

damn right and i promise i will have that talk with my daughter.

Last edited:
2. if any man wants to hit a woman then go right ahead but don't be upset and cry a river when there is also a repercussion for your actions

This should apply to everyone.

This should apply to everyone.

It does

The repercussion of her hitting a man was a black eye and blood leaking from her face

The repercussion of him hitting a woman was the lost of a scholarship

Both got punished

He better hope he's the real deal and he can be a talent at JuCo then all will be forgotten come junior year when a major D1 school needs a QB

If you tell say:

Dear women- Don't hit a man, cause he might hit you back

Dear men- Don't hit a woman, cause you might catch an assault charge

Then if dudes want fairness, then they should be arguing that both parties get charged with assault. Not that both parties should get a pass on throwing punches.

Cause that isn't really a "fair" outcome. The punch ole boy ate and the one homegirl ate weren't the same

The "white knights" are be accused of treating women like children, but isn't "well she did me first" the most childish excuse that can come outta someone's mouth?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom