FSU QB Released Vol. Don't Put Your Hands ON Me

white-knight.jpeg
so many white knights in this thread:rofl:

Just out of curiosity...for the purposes of this thread, what constitutes "white knighting?" To me, it's an immature response due to someone having a differing POV. Nothing more, nothing less.

I haven't seen one person giving this girl a pass or absolving her of blame. As a matter of fact, I think that 90% of the thread is in agreement that Johnson should have handled things differently. Dude has/had MUCH more to lose, and unfortunatley, he's going to have an uphill battle to get back on the field.

Last edited:
At the end of the day the person with more to lose has to show the most restraint. She'll probably get kicked out of FSU and be at UCF, USF, or maybe another smaller school by the start of the fall semester. DeAndre will be branded with this for as long as he is in the public eye.

Just out of curiosity...for the purposes of this thread, what constitutes "white knighting?" To me, it's an immature response due to someone having a differing POV. Nothing more, nothing less.

I haven't seen one person giving this girl a pass or absolving her of blame. As a matter of fact, I think that 90% of the thread is in agreement that Johnson should have handled things differently. Dude has/had MUCH more to lose, and unfortunatley, he's going to have an uphill battle to get back on the field.

Lets just be foreal here. Some guys just want to hit girls or at least like to see girls get hit, or maybe just like seen black guys hit white girls. Why? Who knows. Maybe sexual frustration, maybe past emotional trauma, maybe even even bad parenting. Whatever the reason, they have one. It's overall pretty sad

At the end of the day the person with more to lose has to show the most restraint. She'll probably get kicked out of FSU and be at UCF, USF, or maybe another smaller school by the start of the fall semester. DeAndre will be branded with this for as long as he is in the public eye.
She's not getting kicked out of Fsu

Wonder if someone will post an Ike Turner vid to support their claims next...

Lil Reese, tho. :lol: :smh:

*who is lil reese?

Last edited:
The whole situation is messy, im ok with a man hitting a girl back if she hit you first, but this dude was too aggressive
Look how he is shoving the black girl behind him to get to the bar.
And instead of grabbing her hand and shoving it into her chest he should have moved away.

There has to be a back story to them.

Wonder if someone will post an Ike Turner vid to support their claims next...

Lil Reese, tho. :lol: :smh:

she hit him first , she got hit back . thats what happens bruh:rofl:

First off Lil Reese doe :rofl:

Reese puts his hands on her first, and hits her first. He was the aggressor the entire time

I still remember defending him when this video first came out, and I still feel like an idiot for that

Last edited:
If you hit me, and your of sound mind, I'm hitting you back, reciprocation...Gender equality is the goal of feminism right? Can't try to act like a man and swing and not expect to get hit back

Getting hit by a man is not what gender equality is about.

First off Lil Reese doe
roll.gif

Reese puts his hands on her first, and hits her first. He was the aggressor the entire time

I still remember defending him when this video first came out, and I still feel like an idiot for that
hahah im just trolling with that vid . but if a girl swings on you i dont see why you cant hit her back . someone explain

IF A GIRL SWINGS ON A GUY SHE SHOULD EXPECT TO GET HIT BACK . THATS THE END OF IT

take some notes from reese

act like a man get treated like  a man

Maybe we are watching two different videos because this young lady did not put her hands on that monster.....

First off Lil Reese doe :rofl:

hahah im just trolling with that vid . but if a girl swings on you i dont see why you cant hit her back . someone explain

Try it and then ask the judge.

Back in my douchebag college days, I've been attacked by a bunch of girls that I pissed off, and every single time I laughed it off because of a)how pointless the attacks were and b) I know no matter how much she deserves it, in this country laying hands on a female means getting arrested/sued 99% of the time. You HAVE to show restraint.

By the way, the only people who say $***** like "soft" when people avoid fights typically have no career and life goals. Have fun being "real" while not being able to get non dead end jobs because of your criminal record :lol:

Last edited:
Hitting the chick isn't the issue though, it was his judgement skills. But then again look at the setting...

...Who uses their better judgement in those places

Back
Top Bottom