FTL/FA/CH Employee Appreciation in 2 weeks?

Heard a rumor that EA would be near the end of the month. Anyone heard anything? Have a few things I wanna get, like AJ 5 pack and safety orange 95's

I bet you both of the DMP and Orange 95s are going to be excluded...i heard from my boy July 4th weekend?

Aww man ... time to re-up ...
devil.gif

^co'sign....... this weekend coming or the next is a good time if everything goes according to plan.

my district manager was in the store last night and i had asked him and he said next week which is the weekend of the 19th

its most likey next weekend right before fathers day.. and i doubt the AM95 orange safety are going to be excluded probably the green mints but not the orangesafelys cuz most of the time its new or sneakers that sell good. like kobes and such

dont think i'll pick up anything.
last ea i tried to get inlines discounted but didnt work.

Of course Kobes will be excluded.

I needs some griffs, either color, who can help?

Too bad theres no "ship to your store for 50% off" anymore

the aj 5 pack is excluded i know that much. pickedup the griffs a while back on EAD. i dont know whats next i wish the pack wasnt excluded. i got a 13 at astore now just dont have the bread to cop. and it should be the weekend after fathers day.

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

its most likey next weekend right before fathers day.. and i doubt the AM95 orange safety are going to be excluded probably the green mints but not the orange safelys cuz most of the time its new or sneakers that sell good. like kobes and such

Dead-on.

Back
Top Bottom