FTL/FA/CH Employee Appreciation in 2 weeks?

Originally Posted by davizzy

^ 50% but you got to have a hook up that works there
I got a connect but I only see him when I go to FTL, so how do I go about getting the 50% off?

Originally Posted by TrapStar

Originally Posted by davizzy

^ 50% but you got to have a hook up that works there
I got a connect but I only see him when I go to FTL, so how do I go about getting the 50% off?
if he is your connect he will connect you with the 50% otherwise you may need to sit out on the EA (employee appreciation, hence employees get thediscount)

wow i didnt even see this post, finals (school and nba
laugh.gif
) kept me MIAfrom NT

It is scheduled for the 19th and 20th which is this friday and saturday.
Our Monday Update confirmed it this morning.

I have a feeling it wont be this weekend because the footlocker near me is having a sale on just about everything and it doesn't end till Sunday, wouldthey really give their employees their discount on top of a sale?

are gold and eggplant flightposites still regular price everywhere? i know the all black colorway was marked down to $90...

Its Confirmed for this friday and saturday. they're still debating if its gonna start thrusdat or not.. that comes directly from my managers mouth, whichshe said she got it from my district managers mouth.

they're just waiting to get a exclusion list.

but i believe there is no 95's, no griffeys, no kobe's, and no hyperdunks.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Its Confirmed for this friday and saturday. they're still debating if its gonna start thrusday* or not.
they're just waiting to get a exclusion list.
but i believe there is no 95's, no griffeys, no kobe's, and no hyperdunks.
This is true -- Thursday may be added, and if so, exclusions should be out tomorrow.
My take: No Griffey's, no 95's, no Kobe's. Other than that, everything else is usually a "go" (AF1's used to be excluded, but onlywhite/white as of lately)

I wish Kobes weren't excluded, but i know they probably will be, especially because he just won a chip.
but yeah, the list should be out tomorrow.

I highly doubt nubucks will be included, if so my store still has them, so im good to get another pair.

but you guys keep you fingers crossed, there's rumors saying that the raging bulls pack isnt excluded, im hearing footlockers district managers aren'thappy on how they sold so they tryna push them now, so they would be on the walls forever.

Back
Top Bottom