"Fuller House" - Netflix (Season 3A Out 9/22!!)

On Episode 3. 

Not bad.

Jodie Sweetin tho 
nthat.gif

This self pity of DJ getting no help and being a single mom and crying out loud in episode 1 is cringeworthy :lol:

watched 3 episodes so far and it ain't that bad, i already knew it's not gonna be on the same level as the original so it ain't a big deal for me

ya I said the same thing about Macy Gray, she didnt even seem like she wants to be there, or thats just how she is in real life.

I think the season finale was meh. I guess they didnt want to write in something big to look forward to without really getting renewed for another season.

but for something as serious as uncle Jesse's wedding vow renewal or whatever, why wouldnt danny tanner be there. prob some scheduling conflict during shooting, but still a big event to miss for his character

ya I said the same thing about Macy Gray, she didnt even seem like she wants to be there, or thats just how she is in real life.

I think the season finale was meh. I guess they didnt want to write in something big to look forward to without really getting renewed for another season.

but for something as serious as uncle Jesse's wedding vow renewal or whatever, why wouldnt danny tanner be there. prob some scheduling conflict during shooting, but still a big event to miss for his character

I was thinking the same thing.. same with their kids, no Nicky/Alex at the renewal of their vows??

Back
Top Bottom