"Fuller House" - Netflix (Season 3A Out 9/22!!)

I watched a couple of episodes and didn't think it was that bad

Probably will finish it eventually

The show was corny back then and it is now. Why would it not be? I like the show. It's better than that trash Girl Meets World.

This show gets better and better each episode. I really enjoy what I'm seeing. What I enjoy is they have a solid blend of story time for the original cast while still giving the new cast shine. Girl Meets World is trash compared to this show.

Gonna roll my dope and watch this right now. After smoking, gotta plan how I can be Stephanie husband # 5 in real life.

Last edited:
Finished watching the season last night, wasn't that bad, just something to kill time over

Maybe I continue to watch it because of stephanie :evil:

Especially that episode when she was naked in the big jug of tomatoe juice 8)

But it's decent.

Little Max is killing a brotha[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Stephanie is straight 
pimp.gif

Them ****.

The show is great imo. I really like it. It really has the OG feel to it.

Stephanie was on fleek
:evil:

wood give her my lil woodchuck

Last edited:
Saw an interview with Candice. She is kinda weird, but in a good way.

Why does Stephanie have that Kanye jaw thing. Cause of all dem kays?

Last edited:
Stephanie is gonna be on the newest season of Dancing with the Stars. Episode 3 is about to be a weekly occurrence.

Last edited:
Jodie Sweetin battled drug addiction since she was in her teens. One time she actually gave a speech about being drug free, while being high on coke and meth. Glad she's in a good space, most addicts can't come back from addiction when they start that young.

71gY2hL1HxL.jpg

Last edited:
Finished watching the season last night, wasn't that bad, just something to kill time over

Maybe I continue to watch it because of stephanie :evil:

Especially that episode when she was naked in the big jug of tomatoe juice 8)

But it's decent.
Hold up. That was my childhood crush. The writers over there know what they're doing. I will be watching tonight. What episode? I refuse to sit through the whole series.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom