funk flex says new diplomats mixtape is droppin

Funny. I was listening to one of the older Dip Set mixtapes the other day and it was horrible. :smh:
In a good way. :smokin

Dip**** was a dope track. Had it on repeat for a good 3 months. This tape will definitely be successful. The streets been fienin for new Dipset music. Gonna shut the whole game down. Real fans know that movement been movin.

Last edited:
cams last mixtape was really good

a group tape may be a stretch tho

Last edited:
people might check for it, but i'm tired of these old guys waiting this long to drop some music. like for real? 2015? Dipset? c'mon :lol: same goes with G-Unit, LOX and all these guys.
Bet u if they all went on your together it would be successful though

LOL. Bless your heart.
:smh: jay a bum
And a snake
And ***** *** *****
He can't headline by himself nowadays
Needs kanye timberlake or his damn wife just to BARELY sell out
Not to mention he washed
Can't even perform his first album the bum
Need another blueprint 1 tour though..................
He needed Mary for that still even too
And still didn't sell out
The bum *** *****

Last edited:
It's also funny how the verse about nas on takeover
Is essentially now jays career
1 hot album every 10 year average :lol:
Bum *** camel looking *****

Seriously keep that jay and **** yourself its beyond play this a dipset thread.

Dawg did jay **** yo girl? U got so much anger and seem like every thread u can't wait to unleash it. God damn

Let's all be realistic, this tape is going to be a complete disaster. I am curious to see what venues they tour through.

a dipset thread isn't the same without senor ninjahood 
laugh.gif

Not for nothing but this Dipset in the studio video always has me :rofl:

'The stove is on'

This probably the same quality/sound they about to have too

Last edited by a moderator:
Can can still rap tho...

1st of the Month series has dope tracks...

This thread is about humans that make rap music, take all mentions of camels and other species elsewhere

dipsetgeneral dipsetgeneral do you go to shows often? Most rappers and R&B singers don't do big venues anymore because people aren't going to shows. Beyonce, Chris Brown, Drake, Kanye and Eminem are probably the only ones right now that are doing arenas.

Jeezy, 2 Chainz, TI, YG, Schoolboy Q, Big Boi, A$AP, Dipset are all doing shows at smaller events. They're not hole in the wall joints though.

Back
Top Bottom