funk flex says new diplomats mixtape is droppin

The fact that this is Hosted by Swizz, Khaled, & mustard worries me because quite frankly i don't want a bunch of features and today's trends on a dipset mixtape. (Although swizz can potentially lace them with some FIRE). Just let Harry Fraud produce the entire tape man. He is the dipset sound remade for 2015.

Whoa, hosted by Swizz, Khaled and Mustard??????? I definitely didn't read that and if true, I expect it be awful. This is why NY rap is so dead. Should just stick with our own ****, not Khaled or Mutard's ******* wack ***** :smh:

i don't have high hopes for this... the track cam & juelz dropped a while back around june was appreciated though.

Last edited:
Funk Flex !!!!!@funkflex · 2 hrs2 hours ago

New #Dipset2015 exclusive coming up!!! @hot97

guess we gettin something soon, he tweeted this 2 hours ago

djfunkflex
1 hour ago
Our first tour meeting with @jonnyshipes x @DipsetUSA1997 x @djfunkflex !!!!! #Dipset2015 @Litdigitaldjs #litdigitaldjs #NewTeaminTown !!!!!

dipsetgeneral dipsetgeneral do you go to shows often? Most rappers and R&B singers don't do big venues anymore because people aren't going to shows. Beyonce, Chris Brown, Drake, Kanye and Eminem are probably the only ones right now that are doing arenas.

Jeezy, 2 Chainz, TI, YG, Schoolboy Q, Big Boi, A$AP, Dipset are all doing shows at smaller events. They're not hole in the wall joints though.

No I don't go to shows. Ahhhh, I see.

Song doesnt sound like radio so i'm pleased on that end..

Cam killed his freestyle. Jim did ok, and Juelz just aint the same man :smh:

Ehhh, song is wack. Not even hyped. There's already been like four different reunions.

Can skated on this record & this joint goes doesn't sound like anything out right now .

12 years ago today this east coast classic dropped...

Since another failed reunion to capture the glory days of the set, lets all reminisce.

Go in listenin with an open mind and low expectations and it will be alright.
Pretty much my intentions.

Dipset ain't what's hot in the streets right now, but I'm sure folks will appreciate the mixtape.
EDIT: I just listened to the song. **** sounds super straight. Some classic type Northeast ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom