Funk Master Flex keeps it on IG live (vol. pac, rap history)

I watch Gang Related,Juice,Bullet,old interviews,etc.Just hear his voice and see his face.Everyone wants a new version of Pac.But realistically itll never happen.He was born from the Panther Party.He started out as a actor just as much as a rapper.I remember seeing Juice.People where trippin out in the theatre over his character.His (A Different World) appearance.The way he came in the game cant be duplicated.His personality and activism makes him unmatched.People want the next version of him so bad.They try to say Kendrick is.But hes not.

TPAB was cute.But Kendrick is no Pac.Even though Pac went out in a bad way.Everyone knows Pac was about action.He wanted to save his people.Imagine him seeing the people of today.Just bragging about money on ig all day.He talked bad about Oprah,and Michael Jackson.He thought they didnt help the Black Community as much as they could.He was more about showing.Rather than making a concious album.I dont believe he wouldve had a long happy life.Even if he survives the Vegas situation.Some people have that black cloud over them no matter what.Seeing everything he went through early in his career.He was gonna get knocked off eventually.

Thats why he acted the way he did at the end.You have to be passive to a certain extent.In order to succeed at the top level.Pac was never going to be that way.

He stopped messing with the dudes that was in that studio. Him and Treach stayed cool, Treach got Pac's whole body tatted on his arm.

I've heard in different interviews he would give Stretch money for his family. He put Stretch on a bunch of his songs. He would bring Big out to perform before he got on. He felt like people he helped knew he was being set up. Whether they knew or not we don't know.

I don't at all doubt his and Treach's relationship. Those dudes met as roadies on tour.

Even Stretch I believe met Pac before he blew up but they go closer during the Juice filming.

It's a difference between guys you meet when you're both on the come up and guys you meet when you're already established and they clearly have something to gain from the relationship.

Again, not saying that was Stretch. I can't call it there. When I was talking about the "wolves" he was hanging with during and after Juice, I was talking about other dudes. Not rappers.

I watch Gang Related,Juice,Bullet,old interviews,etc.Just hear his voice and see his face.Everyone wants a new version of Pac.But realistically itll never happen.He was born from the Panther Party.He started out as a actor just as much as a rapper.I remember seeing Juice.People where trippin out in the theatre over his character.His (A Different World) appearance.The way he came in the game cant be duplicated.His personality and activism makes him unmatched.People want the next version of him so bad.They try to say Kendrick is.But hes not.

TPAB was cute.But Kendrick is no Pac.Even though Pac went out in a bad way.Everyone knows Pac was about action.He wanted to save his people.Imagine him seeing the people of today.Just bragging about money on ig all day.He talked bad about Oprah,and Michael Jackson.He thought they didnt help the Black Community as much as they could.He was more about showing.Rather than making a concious album.I dont believe he wouldve had a long happy life.Even if he survives the Vegas situation.Some people have that black cloud over them no matter what.Seeing everything he went through early in his career.He was gonna get knocked off eventually.

Thats why he acted the way he did at the end.You have to be passive to a certain extent.In order to succeed at the top level.Pac was never going to be that way.

No offense but I hate when ppl make PAC into more than what he is lol

Like he was a rapper, not an "activist" he was a great rapper. This activist was fake banging trying to press fools from southside. Doesn't sound much like an activist to me

Whether you consider him an "activist" or not the fact is he was raised by Black Panthers and learned under them and put that substance in his music. That's all his first few albums was about. And when he was on Death Row he still mixed it in.

Whether you consider him an "activist" or not the fact is he was raised by Black Panthers and learned under them and put that substance in his music. That's all his first few albums was about. And when he was on Death Row he still mixed it in.

Yeah that's great and all....particularly putting those influences in his music, but look how Pac went out. He went out just like the average dumb ***** on the block...doing stupid **** by stomping another ***** out. That's why I always wonder why people make Pac out to be more than what he was, or some real deep in the trenches activist. As the saying goes in life...if you knew better you would do better.

Last edited:
I feel like we are all forgetting that Marlon Wayans fired the gun that killed Pac's character in Above The Rim in 94. Marlon and Pac were cool. He was one of the NY street cats that Pac was hanging around in the 90s.
Marlon Wayans is allegedly certified in the streets. Shawn Wayans too. Don't sleep on Shawn, he's official tissue

Last edited:
His personality and activism makes him unmatched.People want the next version of him so bad.They try to say Kendrick is.But hes not.

I don't see anybody comparing Kendrick and Pac. Yeah Pac was about action and that action got him killed. I love Pac, but stop trying to turn dude into an angel. I love the messages from his music and that he preached, but there's only so much seriousness I can give a person who goes from Brenda Got a Baby to "that's why I ****** your ***** you fat **********."

I don't see anybody comparing Kendrick and Pac. Yeah Pac was about action and that action got him killed. I love Pac, but stop trying to turn dude into an angel. I love the messages from his music and that he preached, but there's only so much seriousness I can give a person who goes from Brenda Got a Baby to "that's why I ****** your ***** you fat **********."
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Nas has a conflicted personality just like Pac did. Honestly, that's what makes them more genuine and human to me. We all have that classic angel vs the devil inner battles at times.

Still takes nothing away from the messages they send out at times. Dudes who act hard/gangster 24/7 are usually the fakest ones. I remember reading DMX saying he thought Biggie was a clown cause he saw him laughing and joking one time in the studio. That type of mindset never made sense to me.

I don't see anybody comparing Kendrick and Pac. Yeah Pac was about action and that action got him killed.I love the messages from his music and that he preached, but there's only so much seriousness I can give a person who goes from Brenda Got a Baby to "that's why I ****** your ***** you fat **********."
Pretty Much people Just act like the Death Row Era Pac never existed they only want to count the songs like DEAR MAMA, BRENDA'S GOT A BABY, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP etc because they want to act like he was such a revolutionary...I'm old enough to remember when PAC was alive & people thought dude was crazy...Always in trouble, Always doing something dumb to get himself in bad situations...The interview with NATASHA WALKER told alot about PAC she said dude was very confrontational dude just was a hot head didn't know how to let things go....Towards the end of his life homie was just completely out of control dude felt like he could just do anything then expect people to feel sorry for him...Like with the night he got shot this dude punched somebody & dude came back & dumped on him then people want to act like he was assassinated....He brought that on himself because he got involved in something he knew little about...You can get killed for something as small as disrespect in the gang world....

Last edited:
Pretty Much people Just act like the Death Row Era Pac never existed they only want to count the songs like DEAR MAMA, BRENDA'S GOT A BABY, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP etc because they want to act like he was such a revolutionary...I'm old enough to remember when PAC was alive & people thought dude was crazy...Always in trouble, Always doing something dumb to get himself in bad situations...The interview with NATASHA WALKER told alot about PAC she said dude was very confrontational dude just was a hot head didn't know how to let things go....Towards the end of his life homie was just completely out of control dude felt like he could just do anything then expect people to feel sorry for him...Like with the night he got shot this dude punched somebody & dude came back & dumped on him then people want to act like he was assassinated....He brought that on himself because he got involved in something he knew little about...You can get killed for something as small as disrespect in the gang world....
REALLY?

stretch
him and stretch was best friends
also ed lover
and treach
and thats diff
i just said they not as good as people say
death elevated pun and big l legacy
pac and big legacy was still high and growing
imagine makaveli dropping while he was alive

I think Big L has been elevated in death

I think Pun doesn't get the credit. I just wonder how Yeeeah Baby would have been received if he were alive because that album was bad, very bad. People took 100% from it and sort of dismissed the rest. I think if he were alive he wouldn't have been elevated the way he was. That was one of the worst albums by a great rapper to me. It's not even mentioned with Makavelli and Life After. You would think Capital Punishment was his only album.

and I agree about Pac and Big, they were killed at their apex.

and I really wish his mom didn't release so much material so quickly. I wish they could have taken their time and released an album this year with the best of the best in production.

That Faith project is better than I thought it was going to be also [shrug]

I like Yeeeh Baby. Thought the album was fire, a couple songs could go though.

I gave a quick listen to that BIG and Faith joint, it sounded weak from what I heard. I gotta finish it though.

Big Gene was dropping some ****. Puff man :smh: Why did he have to speak BIG dying into existence while they were in enemy territory :smh:

Last edited:
BIG GENE said some CRIPS was out there at the MANSION with them laughing & joking also mentioned ZIP too this basically proves that MURDER RAP is pretty much true....

that sounds like some **** puff would say and find a way to own up to it and justify it tbh lol

Just saw murder rap and it's pretty much confirmed Diddy a snake. He wanted Pac dead :smh:

flex doing way too much still

his son not going for it tho

Just saw murder rap and it's pretty much confirmed Diddy a snake. He wanted Pac dead :smh:

he and suge were threatening his life :lol:

Last edited:
flex doing way too much still

his son not going for it tho

he and suge were threatening his life :lol:

Flex is asking for somebody to press him a lot of dudes still got love for SUGE...While SUGE was a complete moron & let a opportunity like DEATH ROW go to waste you don't kick a man when he down....What SUGE in jail for is a messed up situation he accidentally killed one of his best friends....Like his son said why he wasn't this vocal in the 90's?? he knows if he would have opened his mouth the MOB would have been paying him a visit....Hell in the early 00's when he use to be in LA with the car shows he wasn't saying anything about SUGE...This dude waits 20 years to say all this [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] He waits until all the real official dudes are dead, locked up, or older & wiser to say something...Flex is a straight up clown him & PUFFY are similar PUFFY waited until all the real G's are all out the game to start talking tough, punching on people, etc....These dudes are nerds man

Back
Top Bottom