Funk Master Flex keeps it on IG live (vol. pac, rap history)

Snoop big calling Suge a ***** for 15 years and he ain't do ****.

They had separate real issues and made up. Snoop said he had to forgive Suge for putting threats on his life. I dont think its Suge not doing **** as much as Snoop having as many or more resources to play defense.

This is just Flex being a ***** *** ***** waiting until Pac is dead and Suge is in solitary before he speaks his true feelings and spit on their names. I hope Suge Jr. goes up to Hot and slaps the **** out of this clown live on air.

Last edited:
FLEX is lame even to NYC rappers remember NAS famous rant "LOOK AT FLEX MAN LOOK AT HIS FACE" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] JAY thinks he's a cornball, DAME DASH ******* on him by basically saying "HE'S DAMN NEAR 50 SPINNING RECORDS AFTER 25 YEARS HE HASN'T MOVED UP OR ADVANCED STILL JUST A DJ" he's wack

Dude in the back and Steebie

Notorious-BIG-Maury-Phillips-Archives-2.jpg

I kinda get what he saying but everyone played a role. Pac for being Pac not sitting his *** down somewhere once he knew he wasn't prepared to take it there with Henchmen. Puff for likely wanting to keep the beef going to sell records and not showing up @ meetings, but at the same time I think it was Henchmen in an 06 Vibe. who said there was a meeting that happened about BIG x Pac feat. Puff Daddy record on Death Row records and the only thing that stopped it was Pac coming in screaming "they shot me" or something to that effect. Suge for playing mob boss when he should have been playing record exec. BIG for taunting Pac thru songs and recently on KTT someone discovered that he was wearing the jewelry that Pac got stolen by Henchmen. They were all young and wilding but IMO Suge, Baby Lane and Pac himself hold the most responsibility because the Orlando jumping provided the opportunity for all this confusion to even take place.

7_8mike-miller-tupac-finger-south-central-los-angeles-1994.jpg

tumblr_oyuxxjN5hq1r94h9do1_1280.png

2mzlgfk.jpg

1z64850.jpg

"Quick to spit Biggie name on ****, make my name taste
Like *** when you speak it, see me in the street,
Your jewelry? You can keep it, that be our little secret"

Last edited:
Pac for being Pac not sitting his *** down somewhere once he knew he wasn't prepared to take it there with Henchmen.
how u know he wasn't ready to take it there with henchmen???

that pic though
jay got ghostwriters
and big a pac stan
needing his leftovers
damn east coast rappers are a bunch of frauds

how u know he wasn't ready to take it there with henchmen???

that pic though
jay got ghostwriters
and big a pac stan
needing his leftovers
damn east coast rappers are a bunch of frauds

Because the ***** didn't. He and Suge had all those Bloods (and maybe some Crips with Snoops entourage) at their disposal if that's what they wanted to get into. Instead they focused on a rapper and his producer essentially because they minded their own business and didn't want to get involved with street **** themselves. They literally were beating people to a pulp, making people drink urine to get Puffy's mother's address but didn't keep that same energy with Henchmen himself who started the whole thing (on Pac's end...Henchmen wasn't Suge's enemy, Puff was ever since his man got killed @ that party in Atlanta so we know why that wasn't his goal).

I can't wait until like 10-15 years from now when these dudes are approaching their 60's-70's and we can get a real film or TV series on that whole era because there are a lot of moving pieces.

I fw Pac hard and think his purpose was greater than all this petty **** in the long run, but how do you get robbed and want to ride on the ****** that didn't warn you instead of that actual ***** that you KNOW did it lol. :lol: @ the second half of your post.

t BIG x Pac feat. Puff Daddy record on Death Row records

BTW I'm hurt this never happened. I wish we saw just at least one video of Shiny Suit Hype Williams Pac. Imagine Ma$e x Pac going back and forth. Ma$e x Pac x BIG on a track.

It would be so dope if someone was holding on to unreleased Hype x Pac footage. I think he did California Love but I wanted that signature Hype style from the time.

Because the ***** didn't. He and Suge had all those Bloods (and maybe some Crips with Snoops entourage) at their disposal if that's what they wanted to get into. Instead they focused on a rapper and his producer essentially because they minded their own business and didn't want to get involved with street **** themselves. They literally were beating people to a pulp, making people drink urine to get Puffy's mother's address but didn't keep that same energy with Henchmen himself who started the whole thing (on Pac's end...Henchmen wasn't Suge's enemy, Puff was ever since his man got killed @ that party in Atlanta so we know why that wasn't his goal).

I can't wait until like 10-15 years from now when these dudes are approaching their 60's-70's and we can get a real film or TV series on that whole era because there are a lot of moving pieces.

I fw Pac hard and think his purpose was greater than all this petty **** in the long run, but how do you get robbed and want to ride on the *****s that didn't warn you instead of that actual ***** that you KNOW did it lol. :lol: @ the second half of your post.
how u know he didnt try and get at henchmen behind the scenes
plus he was heated at big
cause big WAS his man
u know
how did those dudes know pac was coming on the elevator
not only that
they probably came from the same floor big was on
to many coincidences about that robbery
if u really sit back and think
for someone who u think is ur friend (big)
to not know about it

BTW I'm hurt this never happened. I wish we saw just at least one video of Shiny Suit Hype Williams Pac. Imagine Ma$e x Pac going back and forth. Ma$e x Pac x BIG on a track.

It would be so dope if someone was holding on to unreleased Hype x Pac footage. I think he did California Love but I wanted that signature Hype style from the time.
woulda been trash

Back
Top Bottom