FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

GITD Ant-Man just dropped at my local Hot Topics. I got one saved for me; I'm gonna head over after work to scoop it up. No Yellowjacket yet though. I'm in Los Angeles, BTW.

Ohh, and I actually got into contact with the store via Instagram, I had no idea that HTs regularly keep up their IG, let alone them even existing.

you on the West Coast right? theyve gotten all theirs first, Daredevil, Deathstroke, Ant-Man and Yellowjacket.

i got someone to pick up DD for me in Arizona, paid $18. my local HT actually has Unmasked Deathstroke but i passed because i have and like the masked version better. i have the GITD Yellowjacket pre ordered on Amazon, just waiting on Ant-Man to hit my local HT. i also have Scarlet Witch and Agent Carter pre ordered on EE.

Why the heck can I not find twisty

really? my local HT and B&N have him, been sitting for like a month.

hes available on HT.com too unless you like the hunt too.

you on the West Coast right? theyve gotten all theirs first, Daredevil, Deathstroke, Ant-Man and Yellowjacket.

i got someone to pick up DD for me in Arizona, paid $18. my local HT actually has Unmasked Deathstroke but i passed because i have and like the masked version better. i have the GITD Yellowjacket pre ordered on Amazon, just waiting on Ant-Man to hit my local HT. i also have Scarlet Witch and Agent Carter pre ordered on EE.
really? my local HT and B&N have him, been sitting for like a month.

hes available on HT.com too unless you like the hunt too.
Yeah, I'm in LA. I got all those through Hot Topic, still can't find Yellowjacket though. I'm gonna keep checking through Gamestop's site, still no locations within 100 miles of me that has it.

Also, as far as the GITD Ant-Man, I'm a little underwhelmed. This is my first GITD Pop, so not sure if this is what's to be expected. But the detail on it is pretty nice. Now that I think of it, I'm wondering if this is the Pop that'll be featured in this month's Collector Corps box.

Yeah, I'm in LA. I got all those through Hot Topic, still can't find Yellowjacket though. I'm gonna keep checking through Gamestop's site, still no locations within 100 miles of me that has it.

Also, as far as the GITD Ant-Man, I'm a little underwhelmed. This is my first GITD Pop, so not sure if this is what's to be expected. But the detail on it is pretty nice. Now that I think of it, I'm wondering if this is the Pop that'll be featured in this month's Collector Corps box.

figured that. they always hit the WC first. id get the GITD Amazon Exclusive Yellowjacket if hes still available on the website. already have mine pre ordered.

GITD varies on every POP. i have a bunch and some glow brighter than others. some are just GITD paint apps and some are actually made in GITD plastic.

everything in MCC is 100% exclusive so if it is an Antman POP it WONT be that one. im hoping for a mini Antman in a regular sized box. or riding a flying ant.

i actually missed the deadline for the Antman box by one day. im still a little pissed, especially if they give away one of those Funko Home Mugs that ive been wanting since they were unveiled.

Last edited:
Kind of scared of it being in store. Bet they don't have em on the 9th, and I'll end up at a store that didn't get any at all. I'm only interested in Unmasked Capt, FM Castiel, Jason, White Lantern Wonder Woman, and maybe C-3PO. Can't wait see what else is droppin.

Kind of scared of it being in store. Bet they don't have em on the 9th, and I'll end up at a store that didn't get any at all. I'm only interested in Unmasked Capt, FM Castiel, Jason, White Lantern Wonder Woman, and maybe C-3PO. Can't wait see what else is droppin.

most have been shown already. from what ive read last year they did actually popup on the 9th. im not interested in any so far. that unmasked Jason Vorhess is nice looking though. id ask your local B&N to be sure. the guy who orders them at my local B&N is pretty cool havent really made friends with him though we just exchange a few words when he sees me browsing through the POP section.

youre not interested in the Unmasked Iron Man? im not into the unmasked versions of characters so ill be passing on IM, Cap, and Cyke.

most have been shown already. from what ive read last year they did actually popup on the 9th. im not interested in any so far. that unmasked Jason Vorhess is nice looking though. id ask your local B&N to be sure. the guy who orders them at my local B&N is pretty cool havent really made friends with him though we just exchange a few words when he sees me browsing through the POP section.

youre not interested in the Unmasked Iron Man? im not into the unmasked versions of characters so ill be passing on IM, Cap, and Cyke.
Well since I have the masked version I'm good. Would rather have the unmasked one from IM3. The only Ironman suit I don't have, and the blue stealth. Gotta save a few hundred for that IM3 variant, :smh: .

Last edited:
Well since I have the masked version I'm good. Would rather have the unmasked one from IM3. The only Ironman suit I don't have, and the blue stealth. Gotta save a few hundred for that IM3 variant, :smh: .

id get the new one and do a head swap. that unmasked Stark is mad expensive for no reason lol.

id get the new one and do a head swap. that unmasked Stark is mad expensive for no reason lol.
Lol, yeah the prices for that one is mad stupid. Only coppin one day if I hit the number or just have stupid money to blow. But I would like to have at least one of every IM suit with at least one unmasked.

Just found Yellowjacket through Gamestop's "PickUp@Store" option on their site, so they've been entered in the system finally.

View media item 1591027
Cookie Monster from my girlfriend.

Need to pick up dead Gustavo to get all the Breaking Bad that I want.

Done with Sesame Street just with Cookie and Oscar. Not sure about Big Bird and Elmo when they come out in the future.

Started Avengers. Probably 4-5 I want. Although the Target Vision is not at any of my Target's. Have a whole display of Pops at one and only 2 different ones.

Got the GITD Ant-Man and like others have said about GITD pops this one is a little underwhelming. This is from holding a LED flashlight on it:

View media item 1591695
It glows and looks cool when it does, but fades away fast. This was taken in a completely dark closet btw :lol:. I don't think it'll charge just from being displayed.

Still a cool figure but don't stress out if you can't find one. I think the regular with transparent eyes might be better. Same with the blackout suit. The GITD one has solid eye lenses bc of the GITD material:

View media item 1591700

Back
Top Bottom