FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Finally found leatherface at a local comic spot. Went to go pay they had the chase leather face just chilling there with a price tag of $275 smh...

LMAO!!! I thought you were gonna say you found one in the wild, I was gonna congratulate. $275??? HAHA

That's one of the major bad things about comic stores, they are worse than Sneaker resellers when it comes to anything with a little extra value.

OH S*IT!!! UNMASKED JASON!!!!

Last edited:
i dont collect horror but IMO that Jason is a MUST for any horror collector. he looks dope! :smokin

anyone wanna take Brock Lesnar off my hands? last one out my collection i dont want. retail plus shipping or a trade for a POP i dont have.

stephenb stephenb ME! but i had wanted to trade at the time. just bought a few POPs this week already so i cant afford him now anyway. i saw hes on WWESHOP but they sell their POPs for $14.99 :x

stephenb stephenb ME! but i had wanted to trade at the time. just bought a few POPs this week already so i cant afford him now anyway. i saw hes on WWESHOP but they sell their POPs for $14.99 :x
They had a few if they still got em when I go back,I'd be down to trade....Also found a stash of the GameStop Star Wars exclusives if anybody is still looking....

Yup gotta have that Jason....

Today's pick ups,AOU Hulk and X-Men Deadpool and Hulkbuster Mini...Having problems uploading pics on mobile :/

My local HT had Unmasked Deathstroke, I left it though. I asked about Daredevil and Antman, she said they haven't received either. She said she personally opened the latest shipment that came in because she wants DD herself.

My local HT had Unmasked Deathstroke, I left it though. I asked about Daredevil and Antman, she said they haven't received either. She said she personally opened the latest shipment that came in because she wants DD herself.

Lol! The HT's out here all have employees who collect. It sucks sometimes because the marvel ones I'm looking for sometimes never even make it to the shelf :smh:

Back
Top Bottom