FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

So Toy Tokyo accepted my payment and I got order confirmation email for the PARTIAL NYCC 2016 ORDER REINSTATEMENT. My order is now in Awaiting Fulfillment status. Would be pretty awesome if they come through with a bundle and the extra pops except Green Ranger and Megaman. It's crazy because I simply sent them an email a couple days ago asking why I was refunded and if I could order again and they send me this invoice the next day. Seems too good to be true and given their reputation, I expect another refund :rofl:

How did everyone else make out with them?

Last edited:
So Toy Tokyo accepted my payment and I got order confirmation email for the PARTIAL NYCC 2016 ORDER REINSTATEMENT. My order is now in Awaiting Fulfillment status. Would be pretty awesome if they come through with a bundle and the extra pops except Green Ranger and Megaman. It's crazy because I simply sent them an email a couple days ago asking why I was refunded and if I could order again and they send me this invoice the next day. Seems too good to be true and given their reputation, I expect another refund :rofl:

How did everyone else make out with them?

I had two orders. One was just Wolfman solo, the second was green ranger, both batman. Both stated to be cancelled. They refunded both orders but still shipped out Wolfman. I'm cool with that! Lol

Copped both, love the PU at store optio let see how long it last tho.

As far as Xmen box how many possible rides can there be?

Blackbird with a Havok would be dope
Maybe it's logan on a bike (hope not)
What else???

didnt even notice the ship to store option so paid that shipping for scarlet spidey but then placed a seperate order for ms marvel shipped to store :smh:

Since it's nearing the end of the year, can everyone post what they're trying to let go of or what they're looking for in the immediate future? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom