FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yeah guys make sure you don't overpay until we all say we can't find them. I don't want them so I'm willing to help out.

What are those batmans?

I haven't kept up w/ Pops in about 3 weeks.

Been busy and life hit me lol

I'm back now...

Damn. Didn't realize we had so many East Bay heads in here.

I'll start tippin y'all off before I do my FB group moving forward.

Last edited:
do you guys reveal who was each other's SS after everything gets sent and opened?

Tread carefully, this is frowned upon just as much as posting official Funko press releases containing "spoilers". It's the reason I didn't do Secret Santa this year out of respect because everyone got upset at me last year when I revealed that information.

Did @maxdunker really get banned for posting the Smuggler's Bounty "spoiler" that is the front page of Funko's website? I mean... How is that a spoiler? You guys are something else :rofl: And tdogg2k tdogg2k still in here making multiple posts after the X-Men spoiler posted and he said he's out the thread? C'mon son :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Hit up a couple of Targets this morning looking for them Batmans. No luck.

One said that they are holding them and will release them on Black Friday 
indifferent.gif

Tread carefully, this is frowned upon just as much as posting official Funko press releases containing "spoilers". It's the reason I didn't do Secret Santa this year out of respect because everyone got upset at me last year when I revealed that information.

Did @maxdunker really get banned for posting the Smuggler's Bounty "spoiler" that is the front page of Funko's website? I mean... How is that a spoiler? You guys are something else
roll.gif
And @Tdogg2k still in here making multiple posts after the X-Men spoiler posted and he said he's out the thread? C'mon son
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Nope.  It was his posting the LoC box contents without a spoiler, and also one of the Gamestop Black Friday boxes without a spoiler.

Back
Top Bottom