FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

word. and if i go there directly from work, i don't want to take the damn bus home :lol:

Yeah that mall is always crazy the traffic if crazy the amount of people constantly there is crazy. I stopped going to that mall years ago.. Roosevelt Field FTW!!

Wonder when they're gonna get pink ranger in

the place holder hasnt gone up but im assuming in the next few weeks since they were both unveiled together.

Too lazy to go. Gonna just wait for them to lift ok the site.

i hear you, they got 25, by the time he got there he said there were 10 left. alot had bad paint jobs apparently.

F qcm I ain't paying for no parking.

cheap *** lmfaooo!

Yeah that mall is always crazy the traffic if crazy the amount of people constantly there is crazy. I stopped going to that mall years ago.. Roosevelt Field FTW!!

agreed its always packed esp in the evening.

You gotta go early I. The morning

this man knows.

Still not paying for parking.

if youre smart, do what i do, if youre strictly hitting HT, park on Level E by the doors, run in, grab your stuff and bounce. if you only stay under 15-20 minutes its free. thats what i do when i go Saturday mornings. :lol:

Picked up two Metallic Red Rangers and one regular White Ranger from local Hot Topic. They had bunch of them but people kept calling to reserve them. Saw the employee going back to grab them over and over.

gravity falls !!
nthat.gif

South Park pops look a little weird, but they will all be copped. Can't wait until they add more...need Timmy, Jimmy, Mr. Garrison, Randy etc...

Back
Top Bottom