FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

yea the exclusives are still under RS. i dont know other places the sell retailer exclusives outside of comic shops and the FB groups. who you need?

Getting ready for the Weapon X target, Raider usually looks out but still it's crazy out here in NY nothing be in these damn targets.

Getting ready for the Weapon X target, Raider usually looks out but still it's crazy out here in NY nothing be in these damn targets.

the Target in the BX had some Dr Strange POPs a few weeks back, one of the only Targets (that ive been to) that ive ever seen exclusive POPs at.. Target sucks for POPs in NY, ima add Walmart too while im at it. lol. ill keep a lookout for Weapon X though.

More GoT :pimp: Prices have dipped substantially for the time being it is a good time to cop GoT pieces you're missing right now. New season means old and new fans getting hyped on pops again. Don't miss your chance.

More GoT :pimp: Prices have dipped substantially for the time being it is a good time to cop GoT pieces you're missing right now. New season means old and new fans getting hyped on pops again. Don't miss your chance.

On eBay?

I'm guessing. I mean I have them all but just checked PPG a few days ago everything dropped hard. Oddly all my breaking bad pops shot up ar the same time.

Last edited:
I'm going to only post this once. We have one person who still hasn't gotten their SS present. I wont put the person on blast who didn't send but this is why we had restrictions in the first place. There are deadlines for a reason.
If you can't send then don't participate. if something came up let someone know...
This makes me absolutely sick someone is ruining this experience for others.
I will personally make sure the person who didn't receive one has a great gift coming to them, but shame on the person who hasn't sent. As far as im concerned it's BS you did that and could potentially ruin us having an SS in here in the future.

Again I emailed you today so unelss you don't check your E mail and you check here just know You have 24 hours from right now to text me/ email me/ PM me

I'm not that petty but you need to contact me and tell me what the hell is going on.
After 24 hours I will make sure this person gets their gift and then you'll really be on my **** list.

No need for any other members to respond to this im still unsubscribed and wont see it. Just seeing if i can reach this dude from here.

I'm going to only post this once. We have one person who still hasn't gotten their SS present. I wont put the person on blast who didn't send but this is why we had restrictions in the first place. There are deadlines for a reason.
If you can't send then don't participate. if something came up let someone know...
This makes me absolutely sick someone is ruining this experience for others.
I will personally make sure the person who didn't receive one has a great gift coming to them, but shame on the person who hasn't sent. As far as im concerned it's BS you did that and could potentially ruin us having an SS in here in the future.

Again I emailed you today so unelss you don't check your E mail and you check here just know You have 24 hours from right now to text me/ email me/ PM me

I'm not that petty but you need to contact me and tell me what the hell is going on.
After 24 hours I will make sure this person gets their gift and then you'll really be on my **** list.

No need for any other members to respond to this im still unsubscribed and wont see it. Just seeing if i can reach this dude from here.

should've let me taken their spot. :lol:

To the person who got screwed, I'm really sorry that happened to you. Don't be afraid to reach out to the good ones you have worked with in the past and don't be soured on the group as a whole. While it isn't anywhere near as good as it once was, there are still a number of good people in here who can help you in the future.

Edit: I'm going to send $5 to tdogg2k tdogg2k , hopefully it'll help get the ball rolling in the right way.

Last edited:
Man that's bogus! Although I didn't participate in SS this year I do plan on it next year. Despite the few "altercations" amongst a select few, slighting someone like that is never condoned here. So whoever got slighted you'll have your issue rectified in some fashion or form soon enough.

Yeah whoever it is, do the right thing son. Especially if you received your gift already. tdogg2k tdogg2k and whoever it is that didn't receive their gift, lemme know if there's anything I can do to help. :smh:

@Tdogg2k  Did you want me to send back the $5 deposit? Feel bad for the person that hasn't received their gift yet. Would like to help out if needed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom